Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'd say you'd have to roll a Concentration check but the DC would only be 13. However, does that second red line mean that Tuck's thrown tanglefoot bag ends the effect? I think it might. It was an attack even if it didn't do damage.

But the assassin that isn't enthralled isn't a member of the audience?
EDIT: but it ends the spell, you free me to do some other things :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Neurotic said:
and thanks to my DR it does NOTHING :) since Akos isn't surprised. Can I weave a suggestion in the speech or is it "do anything else" part?
Yes, you can. Who is Akos targeting since both Teresa and Shylock are now free of being enthralled? And both of them are now hostile to Akos.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Silverbow Inn Fight - Round 2
Tuck: 23
Mutt: 23
Teresa: 20 (cowering)
Shylock: 15 (cowering)
Akos: 8
Relgar: 8
Third Assassin: 6 (entangled; cowering)

@JustinCase, you're up. Tuck, Relgar, and Mutt are in the tiny hut. Akos is outside with the assassins. The tanglefoot bag ended Akos enthrall since tuck targeted a member of Akos' audience. Teresa and Shylock are now free to move and attack and are pissed! The third assassin is tangled but not glued to the floor.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Quick stats in PCGen for Big Mutt...

Big Mutt: Male Riding Dog From Bluffside Region. Animal 4; CR 1; Medium Animal; HD (4d8)+15; hp 41; Init +3; Spd Walk 40 ft.; AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 14, Base Atk +3; Grp +6; Atk: +6 Melee (1d6+4/20/x2, *Bite ) or +7 Melee (1d6+5/20/x2, *Bite [Magic Fang] ); Full Atk: +6 Melee (1d6+4/20/x2, *Bite ) or +7 Melee (1d6+5/20/x2, *Bite [Magic Fang] ); SA Animal Traits, Animal Traits, Attack, Combat (Ex), Scent (Ex), Skills, Tricks - Attack; SQ Low-Light Vision; AL TN; SV Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +2; STR 16, DEX 16, CON 16, INT 2, WIS 12, CHA 6.
Skills and Feats: Jump +11, Listen +5, Spot +6, Swim +5; Alertness, Toughness, Track.

Whoops, forgot to add the +2 for increased natural armor. Fixed.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm, is the tiny hut effect invisible to naked eye? Or is it obvious? EDIT: i'm going to say it is obvious to normal sight or how could anyone else but the cater enter it.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The tanglefoot bag ended Akos enthrall since tuck targeted a member of Akos' audience. Teresa and Shylock are now free to move and attack and are pissed! The third assassin is tangled but not glued to the floor.

Teresa should be still under the charm. And I'm not suggesting anything since I'm free to do something more open :) I'm kinda bummed, I spent resources to prevent the fight or make it easier and no one buffed up...the area under the hut would be perfect to kill the assassin out of sight of the other two :) but yes, there wasn't time to communicate and DnD isn't really made for avoiding fights..,

If Akos knows the attack would interrupt the spell he will act on his normal initiative.

Now for some action, we'll need this:
Cowering: The character is frozen in fear and can take no actions. A cowering character takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class and loses her Dexterity bonus (if any).
Panicked: the creature takes a -2 penalty on all saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks and must flee the source of the fear
Shaken: A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. (are these cumulative or just repeated in panicked?)

Imperious command:
If you successfully demoralize a foe in combat, the foe cowers in fear for 1 round and is shaken in the following round.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases