Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The oil street lamps of Old City aren't evenly spaced, so there are areas of near complete darkness. Right now the PCs are in an area with only two streetlamps. One is close to them while the other is roughly 50 ft away in the direction the two boys went (roughly north). The lamps normally radiate 30 feet of bright light and shadowy illumination out to 60 ft. Right now, those distances are cut in half.

The next nearest streetlamp is roughly 100 ft away in the direction the doppelganger was moving as Breva saw him (roughly east).

The way that Akos is traveling is in a different direction (roughly south-southeast).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
From the Bluffside Book:
Buildings and Streets: The streets of Old City came together in a more natural (unplanned) way than the other city sections. As buildings went up, the original streets were just footpaths that connected them. This caused the streets today to have many dead ends and connections through skinny alleyways. The buildings are the oldest in the valley, and the estates of the Five are the only truly sprawling estates, set up in a semi-circle in front of the Palace.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry that I've been absent. Was dealing with family concerns and the heatwave here in Alberta. I will try to get a reply up this weekend.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, it's not going to happen today. I was in a lot of discomfort when I woke up this morning and have been fighting pain all day. My back is sore and my right side and hip are in agony. I had to lay down for two hours in the middle of the day, and I was still really sore afterwards.

I'm going to take some nighttime pain meds and go to bed early. :(

I do have physio tomorrow, so hopefully I'll feel better by Tuesday, if not tomorrow night.

Remove ads