• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The Crossed Candles
The Crossed Candles.jpg

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
NOTES FOR BOTH DM & PLAYER:
(Assuming use of newly-acquired equipment):

Tim's AC with +4 ring: 29
Tim's saves with +2 cloak:
===========
Fort: +11
Reflex: +5
Willpower: +5
===========
Tim's STR with +4 belt: 28
(Additional +2 to hit & damage.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Rolling a Search check for Tuck...
Tuck - Search check: 1D20+17 = [19]+17 = 36

Tuck doesn't find any obvious traps or secret compartments in the front room of the candle shop. He goes through everything while Akos distracts the halfling shopkeeper (1.6 minutes of searching). While searching behind the counter, he does find something quite interesting. There is spyhole in the floor in between the chair and the counter, and he can see someone looking up at him!

A Bluff check is required to keep the spying person from noticing that he's been noticed through the spyhole. This is an untrained Bluff check for Tuck.

Tuck - Bluff check (untrained): 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13

Aust Thale

Adventurer
Okay I have a dumbass question, likely one you’ve answered already @Knightfall.

What is the climate in Bluffside? If changing, what is the current weather like, and what’s the expectation of future weather?

And how much time has elapsed since Oakfirst Manor? Overnight?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I've been ill and therefore absent again; apologies. Fortunately I'm up and running again, so I'm catching up with my games now. Expect an IC post soon. (Posting this to all my games.)

@JustinCase, let me know if there is anything from the posted Treasure List list that you want to try to claim for Tuck?

I have asked the same question to @Aust Thale, @ScottDeWar_jr, and @Tellerian Hawke through FB. @Neurotic has already noted on Discord that he wants to claim the feybane sword, so that Akos can destroy it.
I'll take a look. I like that Neurotic already has an idea, so I don't have to spend too much time on it, though. :)

@JustinCase Tuck (ranged/melee, skirmish): cca 27 500gp
  • Tabard of resistance +2 4 000
  • Cure medium potion 300 gp
  • Gloves of arrow snaring 4 000gp
  • RoP +1 2 000gp
  • +3 glamoured mithral chain shirt 8 576
  • barkskin +3 600
  • bag of holding 2 500
  • universal solvent 50
  • money 6 035
That certainly looks good!
I could take tabard if Tuck takes boots and my vest.
Do you mean the Lucky Boots? And which vest? I'm happy either way. :)
Ok, so Tim gets ring, cloak, and belt? And Tuck gets boots? @Knightfall Can I add those to my sheet?
Fine by me!
Rolling a Search check for Tuck...
Tuck - Search check: 1D20+17 = [19]+17 = 36

Tuck doesn't find any obvious traps or secret compartments in the front room of the candle shop. He goes through everything while Akos distracts the halfling shopkeeper (1.6 minutes of searching). While searching behind the counter, he does find something quite interesting. There is spyhole in the floor in between the chair and the counter, and he can see someone looking up at him!

A Bluff check is required to keep the spying person from noticing that he's been noticed through the spyhole. This is an untrained Bluff check for Tuck.

Tuck - Bluff check (untrained): 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13
Ooh, I like that! I'll study the IC thread later to see if that check worked. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
@JustinCase I have vest of resistance +1
tabard is +2, but you get lucky boots (Tellerian Hawke gave them up, but you can 'ungive' them, he asked for both resistance items at the start) and my vest for total of +4 to saves (unless you already have resistance item)

If you don't need the boots, give them to Tim, if you already have resistance item, we can sell one (or one of the DMPCs can get my vest

Remove ads