Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Firil springs into action, his legs as strong as a rams, his axes whirling through the air...
OOC: this is all going to hinge on the first dice roll so I'll do that first then do a second post if there's a follow up

[sblock=Actions]Minor Action - Aspect of the Charging Ram
Standard Action - Charge G3 - Mêlée Basic Attack[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
As Firil's axe bites into the goblin and forces it to the ground, he howls, unleashing a surge of power and sending a chill through those nearby, before his second axe falls from above his head toward the prone victim...
[sblock=Actions]Aspect of the Charging Ram causes G3 to be prone
No Action - Iron Wolf Charge - extra dmg on G3 and burst 2 to attack G2 & G1 if successful pushed 2 squares
Free Action - Dual Weapon Attack vs G3[/sblock]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll=Dual Weapon Attack]1d20+9[roll]
[roll3]
[sblock=breakdown of modifiers]Firil always receives +7 to attack with axes and +6 dmg. On a charge +1 attack from charge, and +2 from Aspect of Ram. Against a prone target +2 attack from Combat Advantage and +5 from Headman's Chop. So initial attack +8, +8 dmg and secondary attack +9, +11 dmg.[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
OOC: bugger, one dice roll wrong. Made the assumption a 17 hit. If not that was a waste of a lot of posts, but please feel free to let me know and I'll edit

[roll0]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I'm saying a 17 hits, so your good, RB. Scotley, I forgot they were slowed and let them attack. Therefore, they cannot attack this round.

dream66_

First Post
Irinea rushs forward at the closest goblin, drawing her ridiculous sword as she does.

OOC:

Psionic Shield vs G1: [roll0] vs AC

if hits [roll1] damage and Firil gains a +1 power bonus to all defenses until the end of her next turn.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Like I said before, I forgot that the Goblins had been slowed by Rydan, so all PCs get another round of actions now before the 'molasses-moving' goblins can manage to make return swings.

Summary pf this round:

Irinea misses
Firil assaults G3, chops its legs out from under it and then beheads it with his axe. Shrapnel from the iron collar that the goblin was wearing flies into G1 and G2, damaging them.

OOC: Rydan??

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Rydan waves his wand at the goblin who hit him with a javelin (G2) and a bolt of force lances out to strike the goblin full in the chest (8 damage). "Back at you!" he calls petulantly.

OOC: [sblock]Magic Missile, no attack roll required.[/sblock]

Remove ads