Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the Woods

"Gurbalufg??" the goblin says pointing at Firil first and then Rydan, then he draws his thumbnail across his throat and says, "O valchs, E kalag." He eyes Irinea warily, since she is the one trying actively to kill him at the moment, even though she has missed so far. It occurs to you all that if anyone speaks Goblin, now would probably be a good time to do so.

Scotley

Hero
"I assume that's goblin you are speaking. I don't know a word of it." In Common, Rydan then repeats this in Elven without much hope that the goblin is a scholar of that language. He looks hopefully at the third member of the group.

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the woods

"Ugh," says the goblin in torn, broken, and gutted elvish, "Me might have known you'd know pansy-speak. I don't know what's worse -- to be killed by human and elf crotch-lickers and turd sniffers, or to be forced to speak elvish," he shudders.

Scotley

Hero
Rydan smiles at the insults, as a scrawny apprentice he had endured all manor insults from far more creative minds. He could give as good as he got. "Crotch lickers? Turd Sniffers? Hey Gobo, you should be thankful we are speaking Elvish, for this poetic language lacks words for the indignities your pitiful kind suffers at that hands of the cruel hobgoblins and the beastly bugbears. Give a thought to keeping a civil tongue in your head, for this little chat we are having will go a long way to deciding your ultimate fate. I direct your attention to my friends here who still have their swords and axes in hand. Are you sure these insults and complaints are the best way to keep your greasy green hide intact? As a wizard I'd favor using a rather nasty spell I know that can put your insides where your outsides should be and invert your protruding parts. You wont even be able to piss your pants with your pizzle pointed in at your pancreas." That last was pure hyperbole, but Rydan sold it with a gleam in his eye and a magical sparkle at his fingertips. "Now that we understand each other, why don't you tell us what you and your buggering buddies were doing out here besides picking flowers?"

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the Woods

"We just came outside because we heard that your skank elf mother was coming to see us and we wanted to give her that special goblin love under the evening sun, where her screams of pleasure could be heard for miles."

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
What would be worse, scum, would be for these people here who have dispatched your fellows so quickly and easily to continue to speak Elvish to you whilst they slowly remove your limbs, one by one, until you learn respect.

Drop your weapon and you may just keep your life, scum.

Firil's teeth flash in the sunlight, as he shifts Azidis and Izimar (still dripping blood) comfortably in his hands

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the Woods

"What would be worse than that, you elf-boner, would be to surrender to you scum and have to live with the shame forever! Get on with it, kill me or die!"

[roll0]

Remove ads