Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the Woods

The last surviving goblin blackblade (AC 16, HP 25) of this group attacks Firil:

[roll0]
[roll1]

That's a crit that does 8 hp of damage [maximum] instead of what I rolled![D][D][/D][/D]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Rydan curses and flicks his wand at the goblin almost like it was the handle of a bullwhip. Another missile of force rips into the goblin (6 damage). "Looks like I'm going to have to turn you inside out after all."

OOC: [sblock]Another missile. I just realized the extra damage from the wand is an encounter power, so only 6 points instead of 8 this time.[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Firil's arms come up just a little too slowly as the goblin pounces unexpectedly and the shock of its attacks sends a painful jolt up his arms as his axes just prevent a death blow.

His body turns with the momentum of the blow and his dual axes lash out at the goblin.

[sblock=Actions]Standard = Mêlée Attack. If hits No Action = Power Strike and Free Action = Dual Weapon Attack[/sblock]

Last edited:

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
OOC: not entirely sure why that didn't work for all the rolls I did last time but not a problem because I missed and all the extra dice rolls would have been redundant!

The shock of the goblin's blow had thrown Firil's balance and his axes going flailing wide.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm going to call that extended silence a negative response. So, our third PC seems to have wandered off into the woods without a word. Should dream66_ return, we can deal with the situastion then. In the meantime, we've got some loose ends to bind here and then a journey to conclude.

Remove ads