Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Last Goblin in the Woods

The last surviving goblin blackblade (AC 16, HP 25-8=17) of this group attacks Firil again, having had success last time:

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: Ouch! I rolled max damage the hard way this time. This goblin has some 'Tude!

dfn

First Post
OOC: Saw that we were rolling initiative again after the surrender-talk, so here is Irinea's below. Also, do we post our entire moves, with conditionals, at once, or do we do one action, then see what happens? I've seen both ways in this thread, or I'm misreading...just wanna be sure!

[roll0]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You can do it either way you prefer, all I ask is that you not totally swamp me with a bunch of 'conditionals' and then expect me to remember everything, 'cause that's not likely to work-out the way you desire. I gave dfn xp for that very first IC post!

Scotley

Hero
Rydan his taken aback by the amount of fight left in the goblin. "Don't let him get the better of you Firil!"

OOC: Will hold off attacking to give dfn a chance to draw some blood. If Irena and Firil don't take him down, Rydan will let fly another 6 point Magic Missile.

dfn

First Post
OOC: no idea how that XP works, but thanks! I don't think the last XL file is updated, so the move below is based on the assumption Irinea has enough movement to get to wherever the last goblin is. So when it is her turn, she will move (move action) to the remaining goblin and use Impetuous Ruin (standard action) on it.

Impetuous Ruin:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Irinea moves towards the remaining goblin swiftly, but in her haste, misses her target with the sword that is clearly too large for her tiny frame.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
The goblin's attack opens up a nasty looking wound on Firil's leg. He grits his teeth, notices Irinea's sword distract the goblin, drops into a low, crouching stance and swings Azidis hard at the enemy.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor - Aspect of the Lurking Spider[
Standard - Melee Basic w/CA from flanking with Irinea

Rest to happen if attack successful[/sblock]

[roll0]
[roll1]

[sblock=Firil Combat Stats]AC: 16 Fort: 13 Ref: 16 Will: 13
Init: +4
PI: 12 PP:17
HP: 8/24 - Bloodied
Surges: 8/8
[sblock=Powers]Melee Basic [Standard] - (+7 vs AC, 1d10+6 dmg)
Ranged Basic [Standard] - (+6 vs AC, 1d10+6 dmg)
Dual Weapon Attack [Free] - (+7 vs AC, 1d6+6 dmg)
Aspect of the Charging Ram [Minor] - (No OA, +2 dmg & Prone on Charge)
Aspect of the Lurking Spider [Minor] - (+2 Stealth, +5 Athletics on climb, +2 dmg w/CA)

Iron Wolf Charge [No Action] - (+1d6 original attack, Secondary: close burst 2, +4 vs Will, push 2 & -2 atk)
Power Strike [No Action] - (+1[W])
Heroic Effort [No Action] - (+4 to atk or save)

[/sblock][sblock=Features]Ambush Expertise – after Stealth roll, allies within 10 gain +2 to Stealth till end of next turn
Attack Finesse – Dex instead of Str for atk & dmg for melee basic
Mountain Guide – successful Athletics check to climb reduces DC by 2 for allies
Spinning Axe Mastery - +2 dmg when axe in off hand
[/sblock][sblock=Feats]1st Level: Axe Expertise - +1 to atk with axes, reroll dmg result of 1
1st Level: Headsman’s Chop - +5 dmg to prone target with axes/heavy blades
[/sblock][sblock=Skills]Acrobatics +9
Arcana +0
Athletics +6
Bluff +0
Diplomacy +0
Dungeoneering +2
Endurance +8
Heal +2
History +0
Insight +2
Intimidate +0
Nature +7
Perception +7
Religion +0
Stealth +9
Streetwise +0
Thievery +4
[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
OOC: I am SO sorry! I forgot to factor in CA for flanking on that attack. If that's is the case, that's a hit! And enough to kill it. I'll leave it up to you, [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]

Leif

Adventurer
Goblins in the Woods

The last surviving goblin blackblade (AC 16, HP 17/25) is struck by Rydan's Magic Missile, reducing him to 11/25 hp. Irinea's attack misses even with an extra +2, but Firil, flanking with his compatriots, strikes the goblin for 17 hp of damage. 17 being greater than 11 the ast time I checked, the goblin at last falls dead, Firil's weapon having smitten his gizzard.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Firil breathes heavily as he wipes his axes on the dead goblin's body.

I guess I underestimated their ferocity. Is everyone ok?

he asks, as he tears a strip from the clothes of a fallen body and binds his bleeding leg.

Remove ads