Playtest (A5E) Level Up Playtest Document #17: Journeys

Welcome to the 17th Level Up playtest document. This playtest document contains an abbreviated expression of the game’s Journey rules, which form an important part of the exploration pillar of play. https://www.levelup5e.com/news/hvcd9rowryzi9xpnvtr35ykcl4dci7-f9cc9-kz2zt-jcpe6-c28en-lc7z4-mr9sl-clysb-j93ra When you are ready, please give us feedback by taking the playtest survey...

Welcome to the 17th Level Up playtest document. This playtest document contains an abbreviated expression of the game’s Journey rules, which form an important part of the exploration pillar of play.

image6.jpg

When you are ready, please give us feedback by taking the playtest survey!

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Guessing tier zero is going to be either a psired with alevel zero start option or a problem that is more designed to make the players figure out something like a washed out bridge or something rather than one that is dangerous. Maybe both
or my 8 year old nephew trying to kidnap that pie from the window sill of the neighbor without getting caught or my brother going on a joy ride before he knew how to drive back when

King Brad

Explorer
Resurrecting this thread because next week my game is looking to use these rules, and apologies if this has already been addressed:

How much Supply can a horse pull in a wagon behind it? My party has a draft horse with a wagon and a muscle deficient warlock.

Remove ads

Remove ads