[Living Pathfinder]Frog Hunt

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok everyone, let's do it.

1.100,5 gold total / 5 (players) = 220,1 each.

If someone wants a specific item, he just subtracts it's cost from his share
(and adds the required gold to the total, if he takes more than his share).

Ta will just take the money.

jkason

First Post
I'm fine with splitting the sale, as well. Though I have a question: House Gabbiano? Should we know this? I can't seem to find a reference in the wiki, so I'm not sure if it's an established house or just a piece of fluff? Nathan doesn't have any kind of Nobility ranks, so he wouldn't necessarily know. I'm just curious.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Vertexx69's calculation of 1200.5 is the correct one. In addition, though you haven't quite received it yet, Zitteaux will pay 300 gold for the frogs. So the total is 1500.5; 300.1 gold each (minus any items you all choose to keep, of course).

Now, experience.
Skill challenge/completing the task: 400 xp.
Giant frog: 400 xp.
Boggard: 600 xp.
Total: 1400 xp; 280 xp each.

[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]: House Gabbiano is fluff for this adventure and hasn't been mentioned anywhere else in the Social Group or wiki.

[MENTION=82765]GandalfMithrandir[/MENTION]: LPF hasn't yet decided how to handle crafting (normal or otherwise) so I can't approve crafting of a composite longbow. If you have an opinion on if or how crafting should be allowed I encourage you to post it in the magic item creation discussion thread in our social group.

Don't forgot to update your adventure log on the wiki!

Last edited:

Living PF Judge

First Post
Vertexx69's calculation of 1200.5 is the correct one. In addition, though you haven't quite received it yet, Zitteaux will pay 300 gold for the frogs. So the total is 1500.5; 300.1 gold each (minus any items you all choose to keep, of course).

Now, experience.
Skill challenge/completing the task: 400 xp.
Giant frog: 400 xp.
Boggard: 600 xp.
Total: 1400 xp; 280 xp each.

Don't forgot to update your adventure log on the wiki!

All rewards for this adventure are approved, great work everyone. :D

Will have to edit in DM awards once we figure that stuff out.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I would like to pick up the MW studded leather Armor if I may, worth 200 gp, bringing my total to 100.1 gp and the armor.

I forgot about it when we chose treasure.[/sblock]

Remove ads