Loki! (spoiler thread)

So, is it safe to assume Mobius is a good guy? And if/when Loki turns against the TVA, will Mobius join him?

Because much like Mobius has made Loki question his own power and role in the universe, perhaps Loki will do the same to Mobius?
My theory is that prior to the events of the show, Mobius was put upon his path by future Loki, to ensure that present Loki gains the necessary knowledge/skills to become future Loki, who would then be able to recruit past Mobius to the cause. They didn't pick that specific name out of a hat.

Also Wilson looks like he' in old age makeup for a reason. so I'm betting on flashbacks.

JEB

Legend
They didn't pick that specific name out of a hat.
Actually, the name (and character) Mobius (full name Mobius M. Mobius) was from the original comics (with his likeness based on Marvel editor Mark Gruenwald).

That said, that doesn't mean the name doesn't have more significance in the MCU.

204302320_4561268417235215_134161068525108543_n.jpg

hopeless

Adventurer
So Ghostbusters 2016, the Charlie's Angels movie, The Heights, there's quite a few possibilities would Captain Marvel count?

Technically they ARE disasters and would the TVA wittingly send anyone to watch them?

A couple of things (I've been away). The kid (another Loki?) in the first episode pointed to a stained glass window with a picture of the devil. That devil was not female and did not have tiny horns.

Also
If we assume Alt-Loki is actually Silvie the Enchantress, it wouldn't be unprecedented for the MCU version of the character to have a very different origin to the comic version. I would hypothesise that this version is Loki's daughter (Loki's kids do tend to crop up in Norse myth). Of course, that raises the question, which Loki? I see three options - a now deleted variant, our variant, or the Loki hiding behind the TVA curtain.

Remove ads