• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a CoC game

Sathanai

First Post
Hi, i'm new, don't eat me... :eek:

Not entirely familiar with the etiquitte here yet, so i hope i'm not posting this in the wrong place...

I'm a poster (and PbP addict) from the WotC forums.
I'm very interested in playing CoC... it seems that the games currently running are full - if there's a vacancy, or a new game starting up, could someone let me know? :)

(i would try to start my own, but i haven't been playing all that long, and i'm not really confident enough for that yet)

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Change the title of your thread to something like "Player looking for CoC game"

With any luck a few people will be interested and you'll find a GM.

Welcome aboard.:)

Starman

Running a very interesting and super active CoC game on the boards at the moment but I'm quite full with 5 players and a ton of NPC's at the moment but I'll keep in mind that you are around when I'd need a player :D

Welcome to the boards!

Shapermc

First Post
Hey welcome over here Sathanai. Glad to see that you used my link.

Anyways, TFO what happen to Crane? Did we loose another DOc? Is he just that hard of a character to play or something?

KitanaVorr

First Post
lol

well why don't we see if we can start up another CoC game?

Anyone else interested in starting up a CoC game? I can't be the DM as I'm already DMing 4 games at the moment but I would love to play in one myself, preferably a Victorian era one.

Velenne

Explorer
Unfortunately, I lack the CoC rules but I've always wanted to see what it was about. If whatever DM steps up is willing to take a n00b like me, I'd be interested.

Timothy

First Post
I've been begging TFO to let me in his for a while now (he won't budge though) so Sign me up for this one (Although I do not have a extensive knowledge off the rules, I really like CoC.) I don't think I can handle another game to DM, so I'll just be a player.

Maybe you should change the thread now to CoC Game loking for DM?

/me beats Timothy with a stick.

But as to answer to Shapers' questions... dunno. It has been a vacation period so he might just be on vacation or some involuntarily absence. He last posted on the 3rd of march so that's last week. A week sudden absence can happen if he couldn't do anything about it. I always give players a month to get back if something happened, you can always post from somewhere. If not... well seems Timothy might get in afterall :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads