DDAL Lost Tales of Myth Drannor: DDAL's "Secret" D&D Book For Gen Con 50

Lost Tales of Myth Drannor is an official D&D Adventurers League book containing six adventures for characters of levels 1-20. It is billed as a promo for Gen Con's 50th anniversary, although it will eventually appear on the DMs Guild -- from DDAL's Greg Marks: "It is a book that is a promo for GC50 and cons the admins are invited to. It will eventually appear on the DMsGuild."

Lost Tales of Myth Drannor is an official D&D Adventurers League book containing six adventures for characters of levels 1-20. It is billed as a promo for Gen Con's 50th anniversary, although it will eventually appear on the DMs Guild -- from DDAL's Greg Marks: "It is a book that is a promo for GC50 and cons the admins are invited to. It will eventually appear on the DMsGuild."

Greg also added that "When initially released some are being distributed by BMG at Gen Con (I can't speak to how) and some by admins as promos" and that its appearance on DMsGuild would be "some months later.... PDF and possibly POD".

He added later that "I can't speak to what the BMG folks will be doing with their allotment, but the admins that are there will have some as well (myself, Claire and Alan are attending). The first print run of Super Secret Project 76 (not its real name) will be used by the admins as a promo item that we hand out at cons we go to (an actual book is a pretty awesome promo!). It will eventually go up on the DMsGuild as well, though not immediately. I will continue to tease more info on my twitter (@Skerrit7h3green) up until it is released on August 17th."

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.39.42.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.40.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.41.58.png

DHRafquWsAEbRCZ.jpg

And there's a LOT of them sitting in boxes at Gen Con this week!

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.42.29.png

I (as lead author) have watched these pretty carefully. I've seen a few sell here and there usually for a bit over $100, though the highest I have seen was $285. They are very rare and they are immediately useful as they contain six AL legal adventures, so I can see why lots of them are not for sale.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
There is no firm date, so I don't want to specify and let you down. I hope that it will hit omewhere between Christmas and Easter. We've gotten all the permissions. Now we need to convert some files, do test prints, review copies, etc...
Thanks for the answer. Now I'm going to have to make myself be patient...

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Up to $160 with about 3 days to go.

same as eltab, just need to be patient OR not tell people the next time one goes up on eBay to keep the price lower :)

The_Baldman

Explorer
Nice. I guess I'm sitting on my retirement fund in a box next to me (I wish). Just more cool stuff for me to hand out at Winter Fantasy to some random lucky people.

Edit: Please do not DM me asking if I will give, sell, trade, or just out right beg for one please. These are show/social media give promos. I will probably tie a few into show promotion in October (share this post - couple lucky people randomly picked get a book), registration (couple lucky people who register on opening day get a book), hotel block (book a room by a certain date - random person gets a book), and some random onsite fun drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads