[LPF] A Bad Light

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury frowns as he continues to listen (and watch) but doesn't interrupt. Finally, he figures he can still get something accomplished and he moves over to the door. Again he puts his hear near it and listens before giving the door itself a once over for booby-traps. If he thinks it checks out he'll see if it is locked. He won't open the door but turns to his companions.

"So, what do we do with her?"

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 32 Current: 30
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +1 Ref: +10 Will: +3

In Hand:

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
"You may not want to go in there, the creature gets upset when anyone disturbs that room." Lycast starts to squirm and back out of the room as Fury works to unlock the door behind her. Fury can't hear anything behind it as he works and successfully picks the lock.

[sblock=Sense Motive DC 16]There is something about her story that doesn't ring true.[/sblock]

[sblock=Sense Motive DC 32]She is lying about the barghest getting upset about that room being disturbed, though she is certainly nervous about it.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Observing the strange child, Syl attempts to determine if there are any 'off' reactions from her during the conversation.

Mini Stats: [sblock] Human Witch 3
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2

AC: 13 (13 touch; 11 flat-footed)
HP: 26 Current: 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3 Ref: +3 Will: +3
Spells Remaining: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2
Hexes Remaining: All
In Hand: Nothing[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric doesn't fully buy her story, "Lykast, something is not right about what you told us. Perhaps you better tell us the whole truth."

He looks stern, not happy that she is potentially lying and he blocks her exit from the room while Fury is investigating to other door. He answers Fury's question, "If she doesn't come clean, Maybe we should considering tying her up, just to be safe. I am a bit mistrustful of magic."

Sense Motive (1d20+8=21)
Intimidate (1d20+3=18)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 21 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 19 (21 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury shrugs. He's gotten used to Borric's comments and this time at least thinks the man is right on the mark. He draws his rapier.

"Keep an eye on her. I'm gonna see what's behind this door. That wolf creature doesn't want anyone to mess with what's behind here then it's a good sign we should mess with it."

He reaches out and opens the door.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 32 Current: 30
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +1 Ref: +10 Will: +3

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
As you say that, the girl seems to reach a decision and bolts for the stairs going down. When you open the door, you find a nice little treasure hoard.

OOC: List of items will be forthcoming later today. I had planned on working it up this weekend, but the computer decided it wanted to be reformatted instead.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: On my last post I had Borric block the door, so she should not have been able to just slip by. Also she apparently ignored Borric's question. Was that intentional? If so, and she makes to escape, we need to roll Initiative. Borric is going to stop her and attack.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Initiative is fine, PM, and yes, she deliberately stopped talking once you called her bluff. I will rule you were unable to completely stop her from getting out of the room as she already backing out after Fury's actions with the locked door, but that you were able to still stop her just as she stepped out of it. Also, pardon the nonupdated map. I will fix that when I get home to my other computer.

The party is up. If you attack her, be sure to include a will save.

[sblock=combat information]
HagsLairstart.jpg

Current Positions (until I can update map properly): Anna - F6; Borric - F5; Fury - D7; Lycast - E5; Sylvain - E3

Anna: 14/14 hp
Borric: 33/33 hp
Fury: 32/32 hp
Sylvain: 26/26 hp

Lycast[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads