• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Lost Imperium

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad glanced around, startled, to see the great brute come crashing through the trees. Again he rubbed his magic shirt, and again he fell into his sacred trance. "Brother, get out of here!" he again called to Goswald, before stirring his horse away from the ogre (although it didn't need that much encouragement to). Pivoting in his seat, the nomad loosed an arrow at it, the shaft burying deep in the enemy's flesh.

Updated Map
[sblock=OOC]He activates his Quick Runner's shirt to give him another move action. He activates Inspire Courage and makes a ranged attack against the ogre.
Ranged Attack (1d20+9=28)
Damage (1d8+1=9)[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +4* Reflex: +9* Will: +7*
Perception: +11*, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow (+9*, 1d8+1, 20/x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance, Heroism*, Inspire Courage (+1)
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4
Spells Remaining (2nd): 1/2

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
Battle Dance (1/13 rounds)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
The hobgoblin slipping through the woods is startled by the appearance of an enemy in his line of retreat but has no time to react before Quillian launches a ball of flame in his direction. The scorching attack drops the hobgoblin to the forest floor.

The thick layer of grease conjured under the ogre's feet by Pirvinia drops the creature on his backside. The sudden change of position doesn't deter Samad and the arrow fired by the desert elf causes the ogre to squeal in pain and writhe around in the grease.

Garadh drops his sling and rushes forward yanking his morningstar from its holder as he goes. "As you will, Pirvinia!" he calls. When he reaches the ogre he swings the heavy metal ball but it just bounces off the thick hides the ogre wears as armor. The ogre clambers to his feet and leaving his back and neck temporarily exposed to Garadh. The warrior tries to take advantage but misses.

The ogre roars and retaliates jabbing out at Garadh with the javelin in his hand. The point passes through the air next to Garadh's head. The ogre throws the weapon down in anger.

The hobgoblin behind the deadfall fires an arrow at Pirvinia and misses. The two hobgoblins facing Tsaaruk move and fire but both arrows miss and are lost in the trees.

GM: Combat: Round Three
Everyone is up.

Combat Map
[sblock=Combat Information]Awareness:
All opponents known to entire party.

Terrain:
-Elevation: When more than one elevation line passes through a square the PC will have to pass a DC 5 Climb to move through. Two lines is a 10 ft. climb, three is a 20 ft. climb. Climb (1/4 speed; must use both hands; no Dex to AC)
-Forest: Outlined masses are trees or shrubs that provide concealment (20% miss chance; 1-20) but won't affect movement.
-Dead Tree & Unconscious horse are difficult terrain.

Initiative
Adventurers
Ambushers

Party Stats
Garadh: 35/35 hp remaining
Pirvinia: 26/26 hp remaining [Mage Armor]
Quillion: 20/20 hp remaining
Tsaaruk: 14/41 hp remaining
-Horse: -3/19 hp remaining
Samad: 30/30 hp remaining [Heroism]

Enemy Stats
Hobgoblin 1: (AC 16, 14 FF, 12 T) -1/17 hp remaining DYING
Hobgoblin 2: (AC 16, 14 FF, 12 T) 17/17 hp remaining
Hobgoblin 3: (AC 16, 14 FF, 12 T) 9/17 hp remaining
Hobgoblin 4: (AC 16, 14 FF, 12 T) 17/17 hp remaining
Ogre: (AC 17, 17 FF, 8 T) 21/30 hp remaining[/sblock]

w26c.png

. . . . Brother Goswald . . . .

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruck feeling his lifeblood flowing out of his wounds pulls a vial from his belt pouch downing the contents to ease some of the pain and keep him in the fight. In frustration he howls at the hobgoblin.

updated map

[sblock]
Edited post to adjust actions
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 26
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Quillian dismounts as he surveys the scene below him. Knowing that his attacks lack the power to take down one of the ambushers on it's own, he hurls another ball of fire toward the one that Tsaaruck is attacking in an effort to drop him and free his ally up to attack one of the others.

[sblock=actions]move action to dismount
5' step
Produce flame touch attack =15, damage = 7[/sblock]

Updated Map

[sblock=Quillian ministats]
AC: 19 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 17)
HP: 20/20 Initiative: +2
Perception : +7 Sense Motive: +2
CMB: +2 CMD: 14
Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
*+2 vs fear, charm, compulsion
Current Weapon in Hand: Produce Flame (1 shots remaining)
Current Conditions in Place:

Lightning Arc 5/5

Magic:
CL 3; +9 Concentration (+13 Casting Defensively); SR +3
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused

Cantrips - Create Water, Guidance, Light, Stabilize
1st - Obscuring Mist; Cure Light Wounds, Expeditious Excavation, Produce Flame (cast)
2nd - Wind Wall; Gust of Wind, Summon Nature's Ally II[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=40072]BigB[/MENTION]
[sblock=OOC]That's one too many actions for the round. My count:
Retrieve stored item: Move
Drink potion: Standard
Attack: Standard
5 ft step: Free

You'll need to edit out one of those actions unfortunately.[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
[sblock=Glasseye]I adjusted the above post. The attack will have to wait til next turn if the creature is still there. Thanks for keeping me straight :) [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC Note]I was sort of waiting on Garadh to see how he did against the Ogre, and the same with Samad. Since Pirvinia can be very flexible on where she goes and which foe she attacks I am thinking to go last. However, if Garadh is being NPC'd that is hard to coordinate unless you post him separate from a GM update, GE.

Also, BigB. If you forget the 5ft step since Tsaaruk cannot attack, then Quillian's attack hits instead of misses.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I'll post a separate action for Garadh after Commander Fallout posts something for Samad unless Khisanth posts or gets back to me before that. I've sent Khisanth a message; I hope to hear from him soon.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads