[LPF]Something's Cooking

sunshadow21

Explorer
The dwarf just chuckles. "Nefarious? Malcontents? I suspect most people up top would consider anyone who routinely lived or traveled down here to fall under both categories without giving it a second thought. Most people who choose the fringe lifestyle aren't exactly going to be pillars of the community; the rest have had their choice made for them. As for recent activity, you'd have to ask Theo, if he's not busy, of course. Smash, let Theo know we have guests." The half orc standing guard at the door just shrugs and disappears for a second. You hear a slightly muffled conversation before he reappears. "The boss will be out shortly. Go ahead and have a seat by the fire."

Those who are observing the area to the north continue to hear the occasional sound, but it appears that for the most part, who ever is there is content to sit and wait to see how this plays out.

Qik

First Post
Ni takes a seat by the fire, crossing his legs and watching the flames for a while; Lu joins him at his side, although the eidolon remains vigilant. As boredom sets in, Ni preoccupies himself by shaping minuscule fire elementals out of the dancing sparks: the tiny beings frolic for a moment as the flames rise, then return to wherever they came from, leaving only conventional fire. [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim moves closer to the fire, his axe at his side. He takes another glance around the fire and then positions himself to have keep the direction he approached from behind him to allow an escape route if it became necessary. He then kneels to one knee.

In a low voice, trying to keep it down so only those near the fire can hear, particularly the dwarf that offered the invite. "Ye got somethin' in the water over d'ere?" Fulgrim says with a nod to the direction of the noise.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Probably just some friends who don't quite trust your intentions. Happens all the time," the dwarf shrugs as he continues sharpening his axe. After a few minutes, a comparatively well dressed tiefling emerges from the small room. "How exactly can we help you fine folk?"

Qik

First Post
Nimientioquijuil's uneasiness is deepened by the dwarf's offhand comments; his nervous fidgeting increases as he watches him sharpen his blade. At the tiefling's appearance, he seems relieved to be able to turn his attention elsewhere. Bowing his head in a sign of respect, he says, "Ah yes, thank you, see, thankyouforseeingus. My and my friends here - well, really, we've just met, but they seem to be good peoples - myself and my newfound friends here were wondering if you could aid us in our task of locating a grouping of thieves and ne'erdogoods known for concealing their identity under black cloaks. We have reason to believe they inhabit these here sewers..." As he says this line, Ni can't help but glance at the dwarf sharpening his axe. "So, anyway, we were wondering if you fine folk had any information at all in this regard, any at all, it would be very much appreciated." Stopping his stream of words abruptly, Ni issues a smile full of hope at the man. [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: A point of information: How many cloaked thieves were there? Was the height of the persons noticed? (Short vs human height vs larger) ?

Remove ads