• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Tower of Power

Systole

First Post
Tulok reaches up to his throat and then looks with amazement at the blood covering his scaly hand. "Is not right ... Tulok is ... sssstrongerrrr...." he says as he collapses to the floor. A key that had been hanging on a thin chain around his neck clatters to the stones beside him.

Dane reappears in the doorway, panting. "There was another in the southern room, but I killed it. Are you okay?"

From behind the southeastern door, you hear a human-sounding voice with a thick country accent. "Err, hullo there? Who won? And if it's not Tulok, could you let me out?"

omnitricks

First Post
"Looks like we beat him...somehow..." Paskell commented seeing Tulok's body on the floor. That was a lot harder than it looked and the tengu could only hope that nothing else like him is waiting in the tower.

However, those thoughts would have to wait because his eyes spied on the key which fell to the ground. Picking it up the tengu asked aloud "what do you think this opens?" before going on to check the room for anything of value that catches his eyes. Tulok seemed very attached to the trinkets that were on the table earlier.

With the tengu being so focused on what wealth an treasure that monster of a Tulok may have been guarding, the voice completely slipped by him.

[sblock=OOC]Perception to find stuff: 1d20+5=14
Appraising the trinkets: 1d20+5=11[/sblock]

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Tengu.jpg

Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad grabbed the wand and put it to use. He moved to where Aeron sat clutching at his wound and crouched before him. He lowered his head and whispered a few words, to which the wand responded. The wound glowed and contracted, leaving not but a long, thin scratch. He repeated the action, this time laying the baton across his chest. When its light died down, there was naught left but a patch of red beneath his torn silks.

He stood up and shook his head, starting to sigh but pausing. He turned to the others, "Did you that voice?"

[sblock=OOC]Healing Aeron. 1d8+1=6 He should now be at 8/9
Healing Samad. 1d8+1=7 He should now be at full health.
The wand should now have 19 charges, correct?[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
Dagger (1)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Paskell immediately begins picking through Tulok's collection of, well, mostly junk. Bones, feathers, bits of hide, rusty weapons. There are a few old dwarven trinkets that might fetch a few coin, but Tulok's main treasure seems to be the dwarven waraxe he was using. The weapon doesn't appear to be magical, but it's been inscribed with dwarven runes that mean it would be worth a substantial sum to a collector. There's also a key, which presumably fits a nearby door.

"Um, is anyone there? Because it's kind of cramped in here. And I rather don't want to be sacrificed. Hullo?"

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He strode over to the door, baring his blade before him. He cautiously opened it, looking around before calling, "Hello? Are you the man named Baggio?"

[sblock=OOC]Perception: 1d20+6=16[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
Dagger (1)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Inside is a battered and bedraggled looking half-elf with a makeshift splint around one of his ankles. "Oh, gods," he says with a grimace. "You've been talking to that farmer, haven't you? The name's Biaggio. BEE-ah-ghee-yo. Old fool couldn't get it right." He stands, wincing. From here, it looks like a badly sprained ankle. "So, uh, I see you vanquished Tulok. And you probably found the ... ah-hah, what am I talking about? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" he says, catching a glimpse of what you are (or more likely aren't) carrying. "Look at me, prattling on about nothing. Killed the cockroach, but didn't have a good look round the southern room, did you? Good, good! I'll just be off then. No need to worry about me. No, sir. Good luck storming the rest of the tower, and look out for the mean one with the pet alligator."

Alvise_150.jpg

... Alvise Biaggio ...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads