• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malazan Book of the Fallen

Ruined

Explorer
Nice work. I need to continue on with the series, myself. I enjoyed Gardens of the Moon, but haven't been able to make it through Deadhouse Gates as of yet. I'm guessing you're a big fan?

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

Thanks Ruined my friend :) I'm happy you like it. I'm currently on Memories of Ice. All I can say about Deadhouse Gates is that the ending is well worth the wait, you'll love what Mr. Erikson does about Coltaine ;) Yep, I'm a big fan of all good books, lol, you can check out my website www.dabelbrothers.com I'm Ernst by the way, the oldest of the Dabel Brothers.

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

I know it is a small world, and now you can say that you chat online with Ernst the CEO of Dabel Brothers who works directly with Steven Erikson ;)

BadMojo

First Post
The_Khan said:
I know it is a small world, and now you can say that you chat online with Ernst the CEO of Dabel Brothers who works directly with Steven Erikson ;)

I haven't read the Malazan books yet, but they're on my "to read" pile. The sketches look very cool and I've really enjoyed Ptolus and your George R R Martin stuff. I may have missed it on the website, but is there a release date for the Malazan stuff?

At the risk of thread-jacking, is Dabel Brothers done with Ptolus after the current series ends or can we expect to see another Ptolus series?

Nyaricus

First Post
The_Khan said:
Heh, neat - I didn't check the link you posted above :p

So, you folks take fantasy literature and adapt it into comic books? That's quite impressive, if I do say so myself :cool:

How available are your works in Canada? I've never been big into comic books, but this looks like something which could even get me interested :)

cheers,
--N

Davek

First Post
Got my copy of Reaper's Gale yesterday - direct from the UK. Now I just have to finish reading the first six books again.

Are you guys going to do Kruppe? Fiddler would also be a good one.

Last edited:

BadMojo

First Post
Nyaricus said:
How available are your works in Canada? I've never been big into comic books, but this looks like something which could even get me interested :)

cheers,
--N

I'm not Ernst, but you can get the Dabel Brothers trade paperbacks through Amazon.com (Canada).

Remove ads