• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mando season 3

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'd like more Mandalor cults.....let's see how stupid the rest of the society is.

Do none of the cities have police?

why are they so bad tactically? I just binged the three Boba Fett shows....also, why is everyone so bad tactically? everyone?

Zardnaar

Legend
I'd like more Mandalor cults.....let's see how stupid the rest of the society is.

Do none of the cities have police?

why are they so bad tactically? I just binged the three Boba Fett shows....also, why is everyone so bad tactically? everyone?

Well they presented the Mandalorians as pacifists in the clone wars.
It was Legends they were supercommanos who could fight the Jedi.

Ahsokas has the highest Mandalorian kill count iirc.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
At first, I thought it was a flashback.
I sure hope there was a point to that scene that we'll see later on, because it was a long fight with that giant turtle monster and the "ooh, is this a flashback" fake out didn't seem to have any point other than to fake everyone out.

Also, putting the helmet on a kid with long hair again brings up how dopey the "keep your helmet on at all times" rule is, as stated on the show. Shouldn't the kid get more instructions than that? ("Obviously, take it off alone to eat and brush your teeth and all.") And why not shave his head before putting it on, as part of the ritual?

Pedro Pascal is still the best, but boy, this show feels worse after Andor, especially the recurring gimmick of "oh, this giant building was previously full of expensive extras -- you just missed them."

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Woof, the bad tactics in Boba Fett are shocking.

"Oh no, I got jumped on the ground while wearing a jetpack! I guess I'd better fight them on the ground!"

Honestly, we should start requiring all of these showrunners to play a Star Wars RPG before the scripting stage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads