D&D (2024) Martial vs Caster: Removing the "Magical Dependencies" of high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Forget the Fighter. Keep it in the game as is. I'm pretty sure we've established that most of us want a separate class that fits a different narrative archetype (mythic martial) and is no more powerful or versatile than the current Wizard. Also from what I can tell could be in a splat book and not core and most of us wouldn't care either.

There is all kinds of resistance against this for unclear reasons.
You’ve certainly established that like 3 people prefer a new class.

It’s also quite well established that several people have no interest in such a thing, or are fine with it but don’t see it as a replacement for the fighter.

Might be best to have 2 or more threads, at this point. Especially since this thread has never been about building any new classes.

Incenjucar

Legend

It’s also quite well established that several people have no interest in such a thing, or are fine with it but don’t see it as a replacement for the fighter.

Might be best to have 2 or more threads, at this point. Especially since this thread has never been about building any new classes.
It's been about building a new class like six times now.

Hussar

Legend

This thread has been choked to death by people who insist that every little detail be entirely hashed out ad nauseam before any conversation can progress.

I'll admit, I don't really see the need for a new class. But, by the same token, I'm not against the idea either. I'd prefer to bolt the Mythic Warrior as an option on top of the fighter, but, I am not married to the idea and am more than willing to entertain options.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:
This thread is producing far too many reports. It is 159 pages long, and going nowhere.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads