• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massachusetts game day July... And a Good Time Was Had by All

starkad

First Post
Excellent.. Now all I need is directions. :)

I gotta say, I've been reading the Eberron book (and for the first time in my life, taking a page out of one member of my group, and highlighting key things as I go)... I'm damn impressed so far.

With that in mind, I was planning on setting this in Eberron, if folks are still interested in that. Good chance to check the world out.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
cotton said:
Heh. If I came, could I bring my pug? How is your pug around other pugs?

"Insane" springs to mind as the first word.... :D Lilac loves other dogs, pugs or not. a coworker has a baby pug (8 or 9 weeks) who comes over for puggy play dates once in a while, and they just wrestle each other across the kitchen for a half hour or so then stop for a few minutes and lay down and pant at each other until they're ready to go again... :) (they do seem to instinctively recognize the sanctity of the water dish and don't tackle each other when drinking.)

I certainly wouldn't mind an additional puggy in the house, but any allergic types should be given a chance to speak up. ;)

Kahuna Burger

CarlZog

Explorer
starkad said:
With that in mind, I was planning on setting this in Eberron, if folks are still interested in that. Good chance to check the world out.
High combat in Eberron? Heck, yeah! Sounds like a cool world. Will you provide characters?

zog

Kahuna Burger

First Post
starkad said:
A week or so before the actual event, I'll post my email address on the thread so people can email me to confirm and they'll get directions then. I figure folks can do all their trip planning with the city and state, and I'm just not comfortable advertising my home address on the internet. ;)

Kahuna Burger

starkad

First Post
CarlZog said:
High combat in Eberron? Heck, yeah! Sounds like a cool world. Will you provide characters?

zog

Aye, I will provide characters. I'm shaky on the 3.5 psionics stuff, so there's a chance I may not use them, depends on how much time I have before now and then to go over the rules for it, so I have an understanding of them.

Plans for characters will include the new races - Shifter, Changeling, and Warforged - as well as the oldschool races.

starkad

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
A week or so before the actual event, I'll post my email address on the thread so people can email me to confirm and they'll get directions then. I figure folks can do all their trip planning with the city and state, and I'm just not comfortable advertising my home address on the internet. ;)

Kahuna Burger

I can't say I blame you. :)

Thanks, KB! And thanks for offering to do all this, it's really cool of you.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
starkad said:
Aye, I will provide characters. I'm shaky on the 3.5 psionics stuff, so there's a chance I may not use them, depends on how much time I have before now and then to go over the rules for it, so I have an understanding of them.

Plans for characters will include the new races - Shifter, Changeling, and Warforged - as well as the oldschool races.

I don't have all that much interest in Eberron, but I'm still willing to try it out. With that, if you suddenly find a whole bunch of people who want to try it out for the Eberron experience I would be willing to bow out and make room for them if needed.

starkad said:

I gotta say, I've been reading the Eberron book (and for the first time in my life, taking a page out of one member of my group, and highlighting key things as I go)... I'm damn impressed so far.

Ok, i'm sold! I'd love to try Eberron. :D

Remove ads