• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master of Jade, Mistress of Iron - a World of Conclave adventure

Dr Simon

Explorer
The sailor parries Blue's spear, and steps back towards the doorway to the aftcastle.

[sblock=OOC]
Blue - miss.

Next up:
Hang
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] Roll your damage (including numerical modifiers but not extra dice such as from Sneak Attack) how ever many times is the crit multiplier for the weapon you're using.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hang slices through the sailor and he collapses to the deck in a gory fashion.

No-one remains on deck, and the brief fight seems to have gone un-noticed from the ladnward side, but there are still those noises from below. A hatch in the middle of the deck slams open, and a lizardine head, dark-scaled with pale patches in the moonlight looks up, followed by the rest of a well-muscled reptilian humanoid.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue Eye Bellows, shaman

Blue's eyes widen at the emergence of the lizard person. He turns to speak to Hang in an aside.

"You've got this, right?"

[sblock=OOC/Actions][/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)
HP: 24 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30 ft.

Current weapon in hand: spear
Conditions in effect: none

Spirit's Advice: 5/5 remaining
Artificer's Touch: 5/5 remaining

Shaman Spells
1st level: 2/2 per day (DC 13)
animate rope, detect spirits, enlarge person, hunter's howl
0th level: unlimited (DC 12)
create water, guidance, light, spark
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Guess I don't have much choices do I?" The warrior says, shifting his falichon for the guisarme in the blink of an eye. Perhaps he should pick the thing from a safer distance before engaging in melee. He position himself on a safe distance and tries to stab the reptile with the guisarme.

Lucky roll! Max damage: 24 to hit, 14 damage.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue Eye Bellows, shaman

"Ha, ha!" crows Blue in undisguised and rather uncharacteristic glee. "I knew you had this!"

The young shaman advances cautiously in Hang's shadow but grips his spear in case the wound is not enough to take the lizard creature down.

[sblock=OOC/Actions]Blue: Ready action to attack if the lizardman advances within range.
Readied attack & damage (1d20+3=4, 1d8+4=10)[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)
HP: 24 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30 ft.

Current weapon in hand: spear
--Spear +3 (1d8+4 /x2)
Conditions in effect: none

Spirit's Advice: 5/5 remaining
Artificer's Touch: 5/5 remaining

Shaman Spells
1st level: 2/2 per day (DC 13)
animate rope, detect spirits, enlarge person, hunter's howl
0th level: unlimited (DC 12)
create water, guidance, light, spark
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hang's strike kills the creature before it has finished climbing onto deck. There are sounds of consternation from below, but no more creatures follow for the moment. Still sounds like a lot of creatures moving around down there.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mal draws back another arrow to take out the creature climbing from below, but Hang finishes it handily. "Heh. Good job, Hang! Now let's see what's waiting for us below. I think my bow won't be nearly so effective down there." The DaQan slings his bow across his back and takes out his axe.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We need not enter the deck below. Blue can hold the hatch open while we rain death upon the unsuspecting monstrosities." Hang said, already holding his oak longbow and an arrow.

Remove ads