• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master of Jade, Mistress of Iron - a World of Conclave adventure

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The DaQan stops his weapon exchange at Hang's words, but keeps his axe handy. "Aye, you're correct. Assuming they place themselves conveniently beneath this hatch, at least." He knocks an arrow, and nods his readiness for Blue to open the hatch.​
[/section]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue Eye Bellows, shaman

Blue looks around and feels a sudden doubt over the group's actions.

"Is it really our plan to kill every last being on this boat over the possibility that it may be the source of red jade trading? I'm not sure I can live with that."

[sblock=OOC/Actions]--[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)
HP: 24 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30 ft.

Current weapon in hand: spear
--Spear +3 (1d8+4 /x2)
Conditions in effect: none

Spirit's Advice: 5/5 remaining
Artificer's Touch: 5/5 remaining

Shaman Spells
1st level: 2/2 per day (DC 13)
animate rope, detect spirits, enlarge person, hunter's howl
0th level: unlimited (DC 12)
create water, guidance, light, spark
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue Eye Bellows, shaman

Blue thinks a moment then nods.

"Yes, I think you do. I agree now may not be the best time. But when this is over perhaps you can explain to me how you go from being convinced there is no red jade on this vessel to wanting to slaughter every yuan-ti, whatever that is, on board."

What little light is available makes Blue's eyes glint with the barest flash of green then he smiles wolfishly and goes over to the hatch and wrestles it open.

[sblock=OOC/Actions]--[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)
HP: 24 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30 ft.

Current weapon in hand: spear
--Spear +3 (1d8+4 /x2)
Conditions in effect: none

Spirit's Advice: 5/5 remaining
Artificer's Touch: 5/5 remaining

Shaman Spells
1st level: 2/2 per day (DC 13)
animate rope, detect spirits, enlarge person, hunter's howl
0th level: unlimited (DC 12)
create water, guidance, light, spark
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Blue opens the hatch whilst Hang and Mal ready their bows to fire down on whatever lurks below. But all there is to be seen are the flick of a tail in the darkness below as many creatures dart out of sight like cockroaches.

The sound of running feet below can be heard heading to either end of the ship; in fact so violent is the movement that the ship sways beneath your feet. The doors to the fore and aft-castles slam open to reveal more of these hulking lizard-creatures. The appear unarmed (and naked apart from harnesses), but they have large talons and crocodilian mounts full of sharp crooked teeth.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The warrior grins. "Attack!" He looses a shaft towards one of the lizard men and then quickly shifts weapons to his guisarme.

Attack: 24, damage 2 mew... Hang now shifts to guisarme and places himself a few steps ahead of the rest, he will get AoO as the lizardmen enter his reach (2)

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I haven't abandoned this, just been putting off making a map after fruitless searching for suitable galley deck plans. Soon as I get the chance I'll upate!

Remove ads