Level Up (A5E) Meet Gywven, Dwarf Rogue

The Level Up Starter Box launched on Kickstarter last week. We’ve already met at T’lingbet, Akanni, and Diamond. Now let’s take a look at Gywven, the dwarf rogue.

The Level Up Starter Box launched on Kickstarter last week. We’ve already met at T’lingbet, the dragonborn ranger, Akanni, the human adept, and Diamond, the planetouched cleric. Now let’s take a look at Gywven, the dwarf rogue.

Gywven_layout_2_Page_1.jpg
Gywven_layout_2_Page_2.jpg
Gywven_layout_2_Page_3.jpg
Gywven_layout_2_Page_4.jpg

MGibster

Legend
I'm kind of a traditionalist when it comes to dwarves, but I gotta say I'm kind of digging the vibe this illustration is giving off even with the short beard.

Have you seen the video where a sleeping/dozing dad almost reflexively catches his baby that falls from the couch?

I'm generally excited to see dad representation in RPGs. So kudos to ENworld for making this characters father status a benefit.

If I had the time I would Kickstart a Father's Feats for next Father's day. But I'm a dad so I don't (the irony).

SLEEPY DAD VIGILANCE: muscle memory works even when in a sleep deprived state. When asleep the charachter can still take a reaction. May also utter the phrase "keep it down" or "ask your mom" as part of the reaction.

Remove ads

Remove ads