• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

frostrune

First Post
"I'd forgotten you warforged can't see in the dark any better than the rest of us."

"Nothing I have will last more than an hour or so, I'd suggest a fire unless someone has a better idea?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10

"Let me help you searching the wood, while the others prepare the camp." Honor says to Wanderer.

Mellubb

First Post
Flint and steel will work fine. Once the fire wood is gatheres and camp set Alex pulls out his lute and begins to play a little song. It is well played and entertaining. He sings songs of how he sees the adventure ending and the harmony that is finallly met between warforged and the humanoids. He odesn't play loud and tries not to bring any attention to the group. About an hour after sundown the group finally goes down for some much needed rest. Honor and Wanderer begin to sharpen the groups weapons and clean whatever armor is laying around. The night is quiet until about an hour begore dawn when the pair of warforged hear some grunts out in the distance.

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10

"It is not wise to investigate alone, nor to leave the others unprotected. Maybe we should wake up Siroc. He seems friendly and not to be a spellcaster.", Honor says to Wanderer

Remove ads