• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Ruslanchik

First Post
"Yes. Siroc seems trustworthy and strong. And I will wake Bones as well. He will likely be much more effective than us at investigating. It would not be wise to announce our presence too quickly."

Wanderer quietly goes over to Bones and shakes him gently..."Shhhh...quietly now. There is a sound in the distance that we need you to investigate."

Ruslanchik

First Post
Hearing the grunts coming from all around, Wanderer decides that two friends are not enough. He says to Siroc, "Something is approaching. Help me wake the others."

Wanderer whispers to Honor, "We must wake the group, they are approach from two directions."

Graybeard

Explorer
Siroc quietly slides out of bed and helps wake the others.

Gently shaking Dreth, Siroc whispers,
Dreth, there is somethiing coming this way.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Bones wakes up instinctively reaching for his daggers, but calms when he sees who it is. He sits up and quietly asks what is going on. Hearing his stealth skills are needed, he silently gets up and sneaks out to where the grunts are, trying not to make any sounds.

OOC: For some reason Enworld was not telling me this thread was updating....odd. Should i roll my own Move silently / hide / spot / listen / whatever rolls or would you like to make them?

frostrune

First Post
Graybeard said:
Siroc quietly slides out of bed and helps wake the others.

Gently shaking Dreth, Siroc whispers,
Dreth, there is somethiing coming this way.

Dreth's omnipresent white ferret, Kern is much more alert than his master. He is already awake as the camp begins to stir and seems to listen to Siroc's words before promptly biting his master on the ear.

"OWW!" Dreth awakes with a start. He is about to unleash a lengthy rebuke before he realizes everyone is looking at him.

He quickly rolls out of his bedroll but remains crouching. "What is it?" he asks of no one is particular.

Mellubb

First Post
Necro_Kinder said:
OOC: For some reason Enworld was not telling me this thread was updating....odd. Should i roll my own Move silently / hide / spot / listen / whatever rolls or would you like to make them?
Yes Please.

The grunting is now on all four sides of the camp now.

frostrune

First Post
Dreth is instantly alert, his vibrant green eyes narrow with focus as he quickly casts a spell of protection (mage armor) upon himself.

His weasel Kern stands on his shoulder strething to his full height.

"Do you see anything my little friend?" Dreth asks.

OOC: Kern has low light vision and Spot +3, he also has scent.

Remove ads