• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

Shayuri

First Post
GreenKarl...so...I know Kitsune is being confusing right now, running an illusion and herself at the same time, but do you have any feedback regarding the person she's trying to help? I mean, I could just make it up, but I figured I'd give you another chance to let me know what's going on with that before I just write it all out myself.

Is there something I should do in the future to make it clearer? I ask, because this is the kind of thing I kind of wanted her to do fairly frequently. So if it's a problem, it'd be better to know now before I get all invested in it. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
Oh ok sorry I probably am not understanding what you want to do.

Right now if I understand it, Kitsune has an illusion of herself and she is standing/hiding a bit away. The confused man first look at her illusion and got sick. Then when he was done he looked over where the real Kitsune was standing/hiding and answered her question and then he started staring off into the sky.

I was not sure what Kitsune was doing to help him except talk to him. She could easily move him or make him sit down or something similar. But he is not really responding to her right now and seems very confused and "lost"

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, that's what I thought might be happening.

She made an illusion to go talk to the guy, and then also turned around in the meantime to help some random person who looked like they needed help. Hence her saying to someone she was going to help them, and offering to help them up, and so on.

So there's two Kitsunes right now. The illusion, over by the strange man, and the real one who is trying to help someone...the details of which I was trying to leave up to you.

She's close enough to the illusion that she can see and hear what's going on with it, since she has no ability to 'project' her senses into illusions.

Sorry about making it so weird. I'll try to do a better job describing when she's 'doubling up' that way in the future.

GreenKarl

First Post
Ah I missed that part, sorry. So if you want to make a roll to help the other victims you can. You did "see" with your illusion that that strange man looked over at the real Kitsune when she was helping other people when he talked to her (thinking she was talking to him).

For others, most by the blast zone are unconscious and not speak or crying out in pain if they are awake. She is also aware there are a number of dead here.

Shayuri

First Post
Ahh, okay. I'll put that roll in my next post then.

And yeah, Kit can't see with her illusions. They're just projections of light and sound. Holograms. But she can see in 360 degrees around herself, so it makes sense she saw the man's reaction and looking over towards her. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
How are you writing out your checks? One thing is that you can't go back and edit your post after you have done the die roller thing or else the result is lost.

again it is {roll=check}1d20{/roll} with [x] instead of {x}

Remove ads