• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

3. System-wise, does M&M3 have anything like Knockback, or a shove-type maneuver? I didn't see anything on a quick rules read-through, so I wanted to ask, as a possible outlet for her strength...

3) Not really. Shoving can be done with a Strength contest, and maybe how much you beat them by is the "distance" you can shove. For Knockback, it will generally be a Complication that the GM can grant, or one the Hero can spend Extra Effort for, but there are no hard and fast rules. 2nd ed. had an interesting one that might use.

I'd like to know how large an object I can move by hitting it with my hammer, even if only a few feet. Not to do damage to/with it, but just to move it.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Basically done except for Background- some of which can be inferred from her Complications.

Will try to put that up tonight- she will be airborne shortly...

GreenKarl

First Post
Cool. When you are all done I will enter you into the scene :)

Also for everyone I am going to start an Rogue's Gallery Threat where if you could all please re-post your characters. I am changing the title of this thread to the OOC/Rolls thread.

Remove ads