MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

Kurt sat on a bench in Atlas Dedication Park, enjoying his day off from the mines. Beside him on the bench was the large dufflebag that held his armor and weapon. Since the Centurians' disappearance the month before, he felt better with it close by.

GreenKarl

First Post
Still interested [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]? Just want to get started if possible today BUT I can wait if you are still working your character out

GreenKarl

First Post
I started the IC up but it is mostly re-posting stuff about Centropolis. Don't post there yet. Still working out where everyone is when the adventure begins :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Still interested [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]? Just want to get started if possible today BUT I can wait if you are still working your character out

Still very interested, but the last week has been a complete black hole in terms of creative output. Still working on character design, phase 2- and not nearly close to done (especially since I am still deciding between two concept ideas, one of which is evolving as we speak).

Might be best to have me 'off stage' for the first scene, until I can work things out.

Sorry about the delay.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well if it cool with you, your character can come in later in the adventure...

But still waiting to know what The Phoenix and The Shadow are doing before we get started :)

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I will give [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] to let us know what the Phoenix might be doing today but in the end I can assign her something pretty easy as she appears to be a woman without a past and still trying to figure out what is going on

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I updated the 2nd post and you may not post your actions AND rolls there or here. I am going to set up a separate OOC/Rogue Gallery later tonight

Remove ads