MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
I know [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] generally posts in the evening my time so I hope he does not mind that I will speak for the Shadow here... just to keep things moving :D

GreenKarl

First Post
I realize now that no one has a very good Technology or Investigation skill so I might let you substitute a different skill if you have a good explanation :D

Shayuri

First Post
Doh! Maybe I should evolve Kitsune into a hacker. She has control over electromagnetic forces, so it's tangentially within her powerset.

I avoided it before because I think we used to have someone who did that.

hero4hire

Explorer
Taking this ooc.
Due to the descriptors of his powers I'd say Rumble's Danger sense doesn't work on anything without minds guiding the danger.

[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION], I was looking over Silver Streak's character sheet - and the rules - and I discovered that I did something illegal with him: I made a Sense power part of an Alternate array. I am willing to drop his Electricity Aura to provide the points necessary to correct this.
The result would be:
Electricity Aura would be removed.
Device Sense would be renamed ElectroSense and would no longer be part of the Lightning Control Array.
Device Control and Overload would become separate slots in the Lightning Control Array. This would increase Device Control to rank 5, and Overload to rank 8.​
Point Changes:
Electricity Aura: -12
ElectroSense: +11
Device Control: +0 (Takes over slot)
Overload: +1 (slot cost)​

Are you OK with these changes?

Remove ads