• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
So I know that Kitsune and the Shadow are both starting as members of the Centurions, and that Princess has not yet joined. How about Silver Streak? And then whichever character pathfinderq1 goes with (all appear to be fairly new too the powers and its up to you if they have come to the Centurions or not).

Just planning how I am going to get the group together for the first adventure...

I finally spent those last few points for Princess Starlight. She has a Ranged Sensing for "evil" that is tied to her origin. The powers of Princess Starlight were merged into a mortal to prevent a coming evil. So that's basically a story hook. I thought about making it uncontrolled.

I also gave her the 1 pt Instant Change (as champions calls it) feature. Although the description makes it sound like it takes nearly a minute (in typical Anime fashion).

Finally, I gave him 4 ranks of wealth (multi-millionaire) with -1/r limitation (from parents) so Brandon is effectively only Well-Off but if the game brought him to his majority, he would become more wealthy. Don't know if you noticed that on the sheet.

I assume Brandon goes to a high school in Ridgeway district. Since he's from older money I thought it might be funny for the school to be named for his great, grandfather Ezekiel B. Wein. Yet another source of teen angst.

GreenKarl

First Post
:D sounds good... I believe that while it is not really spelled out I have always assumed that it takes about a minute to change into your costume. For the feature it is written up as...

Quick Change: Feature 1 (transform into costume as a free action) • 1 point.

If you want to change into ANY clothing as a free action that is 2 point feature.

From the character sheet:

"Princess Starlight Shine in Luminous Splendor"/"Princess Starlight Slumbers"
In a cascade of light and a montage of camera pans across and around her body, accompanied by a theme song, she changes from Brandon to Princess Starlight or With little fanfare, he changes from Princess Starlight into Brandon Wein. (It actually takes no time)
A: None; R: Personal; D: Instant; Total Cost: 1
Feature “Transform into costume as a free action”

Shayuri

First Post
I can't decide if my character will love your anime trope theme, or hate it.

I suspect there will be an arc from one to the other. :)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm strongly thinking of breaking my own rule that I wouldn't try to get into this game until after getting my own up and running.

My three ideas are:
  • Galatea 2.0: I've learned some facts about character building in M&M and I think I could make her a brick with some movement and ranged abilities very easily. Much more tactically fun. And she could easily just come back after failing at her attempt at quasi civilian life.
  • "Gravity Girl": Gravity control with all sorts of alternate effects, plus martial arts that incorporate her gravity control to do the impossible. Likely a tech person.
  • "Dr. Spectrum": A missing in action "old Centurion" who is a living construct of "Hard light" from the danger room. Powerset is basically a green lantern ripoff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads