• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mordheimel] The Nekromancer

Hammerhead

Explorer
Oh, real skillful fiendling. And a wonderful comeback as well. T'Kran idly wondered how he had ever joined with such incompetent fools. Then he notices the dog. T'Kran seems to shrink away from the very sight of it while his fur stands straight on end.

I hate dogs. T'kran bears his sharp yellow teeth at it, hoping it wouldn't notice him.

ajanders

Explorer
Still praying...

Verrazzio watches this byplay with one eye while trying to pay attention to the prattling of the whore across from him.
Just walk away, woman. You don't need the last word now. You can say it over his corpse in three hours. Just walk away!

(Question...do the armored zombies move as quickly as normal people, or are they slow in a "Brains! Brraainns!!" kind of way?)

dreamthief

First Post
The guards move as fast as normal men.

"Fine," says the Nekromancer, as he shrugs you off and makes his way down the alley. The dog snarls at you.

Hammerhead

Explorer
OOC: I have nothing to do; I'm just sitting on my rooftop waiting. I didn't think it was necessary to keep adding more posts saying "T'Kran does nothing."

ajanders

Explorer
Verrazzio's part of the rest

Verrazzio is watching with the horrified fascination of someone about to witness a train wreck, if trains existed in Mordheimel. Probably he'd say "shipwreck".
Maybe next time I do the reconnaissance myself, yes?

dreamthief

First Post
The dog's fur bristles and Autumn realises that it's more than a dog. It jumps on Autumn and tries to bite her. The druid avoids it just in time as saliva splatters onto her.

"Looks like you're Chard's next meal," says the Nekromancer, giggling. The two guards back up to give the dog and Autumn space.

Present initiative: Autumn, Chard. You're next to each other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads