• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mordheimel] The Nekromancer

ajanders

Explorer
Verrazzio getting stuck in

Mamma Myrmida, at least someone followed some portion of the plan! Verrazzio thinks as he plucks his last two darts from the case under his left arm. By forte and foible, I swear if we all get out of this, I'm getting a bandolier of throwing knives. I don't care if it makes me look like a threepenny banditti.
He casts one dart with his right hand and another with his left hand, aiming both directly at Vangal's chest without breaking his stride towards the Necromancer, but fetching up at the edge of the vines in any case.
"Fid! Help T'Kran!!"

(OOC: I'm having a little trouble keeping track of positions here. Where in Autumn's entangle spell are the zombies, Autumn, Vangal, and the dog? And where are the exits off this plaza again?
Twin dart throwing at Vangal is +1/+1, 1d4/1d4)

Hammerhead

Explorer
T'Kran, as cool as ice, picks his crossbow up from the ground, reloads it, and fires again at the Nekromancer, visions of his reward dancing in the Skaven's mind. So far, everything was going as the plan specified, at least on this rooftop.

dreamthief

First Post
Autumn fails to break free from the vines. The Shadow strikes at T'Kran and hits, inflicting 2 points of damage but also draining 3 points of strength from the Ratman. Autumn manages to evade the dog's bite yet another time as it bites into some vines.

The Nekromancer takes out a potion from a pouch and imbibes it. He screams as some of his wounds close. He continues to burn from some of the flames as well.

T'Kran you're being attacked by a shadowy creature. You sure you want to do that?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
OOC: I'll guess I'll five foot step first, to avoid an Attack of Oppurtunity. It's probably more important to eliminate the main target then run.

ajanders

Explorer
Verrazzio has an internal monologue!

(Because all the big name fantasy characters are doing it.)
Verrazzio winces as the shadow rips out of chunk of T'Kran's soul.
Ouch...wasn't expecting that.

T'Kran, as cool as ice, picks his crossbow up from the ground, reloads it, and fires again at the Nekromancer, visions of his reward dancing in the Skaven's mind. So far, everything was going as the plan specified, at least on this rooftop.

Man --er--ratman's got guts. I hope we can save him. The plan would have worked, too, if it hadn't started before we finished reconnaissance.

dreamthief

First Post
T'kran picks up the crossbow, which invokes an AoO, but the Shadow creature misses. He moves 5' back and loads his crossbow. Fid fires his arrow but it misses the shadow, though you hear it striking someone who shouts a string of rather colourful profanities about your mother.

Sintius reaches Autumn and casts a spell on her that seals part of her wounds. Heal 6 points. Unfortunately, both of Verazzio's darts missed.

Sintius mutters,"This all isn't going well. I think we should make a break for it!"

The zombie guards struggle against the vines still.

I don't have time to do a map right now but will try to do so tomorrow.

dreamthief

First Post
Apologies. Been swamped with work. Give me another day for this...

The exits are behind.

Vaguely, this is how things are at the alley.

+------------------------+
....eeeeeSAdeeznee
..Veeeeeeeeeezeee
+------------------------+

S= Sintius, A=Autumn, d = dog, z = zombie, n=nekromancer, e are the vines.

Up on the roof:

......Ts.....F...............
--------------------------

s=shadow

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads