D&D General Movie plots for your D&D game

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Teen Titans, Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Alpha Flight, Avengers, Justice League, New Mutants, Legion of Superheroes, Outsiders...

Lots of stories to mine!

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Teen Titans, Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Alpha Flight, Avengers, Justice League, New Mutants, Legion of Superheroes, Outsiders...

Lots of stories to mine!
The ones I have the most are X-men. Great comics, mildly disappointing movies. But I suppose most thigs are mildly disappointing in comparison to the MMV. Outsiders was interesting at the start. Don't have many Alpha Flight or Legion comics.

I changed a Tomb of Annihilation subplot from the Fort Bellarian / Liara Porter explore mission. Now became an assassination mission of insane colonel Kurtz in the heart of the jungle darkness. A la Apocalypse Now
I used the "heart of darkness" plot too, although it was more 'insane ex-paladin takes over a band of lizardmen and does bad things'
Other movies:
Zulu, with goblins standing in for the Zulus
Fire and Ice, with the PCs accidentally time traveling back to the Stone Age of Faerun in pursuit of an evil mage who did the same thing and went from being a low level nobody to a high level threat due to arriving at different times.
Big Jake, with the PCs hired to take a chest full of ransom money to rescue a kidnapped boy (ransom turned out to be fake coins, many wacky hijinks ensued)
Aliens vs. Predator, for a Spelljammer campaign, naturally

Remove ads