Ms Marvel (spoilers)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Could (and probably does) indicate Kree

I thought so to, as the Kree were involved in the creation of the Inhumans, which are central to Ms Marvel's comics origin.

From there, it gets confusing, though. The Clandestines themselves don't seem able to use them, as they aren't from around here. But then, why were they seeking them out at all?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I thought so to, as the Kree were involved in the creation of the Inhumans, which are central to Ms Marvel's comics origin.

From there, it gets confusing, though. The Clandestines themselves don't seem able to use them, as they aren't from around here. But then, why were they seeking them out at all?
Apparently if they have two of them they become a key to the Noor dimension, but they cant use one (except Aisha who is linked to human offspring?)

theres some speculation that the 10 Rings are the other missing bracelet, or at least related tech.

I believe there is a Ten Rings easter egg at the beginning of episode three.

Involving the kree could directly link MCU Ms. Marvel to Captain Marvel. Given the upcoming The Marvels movie...

Possibly the bangle and the ten rings are kree artefacts, and a take on negabands. The bangle may not belong to the Djinn in any way, they just want to use it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I believe there is a Ten Rings easter egg at the beginning of episode three.
yeah the floor of the temple where they find the bangle (on a severed blue arm) features the 10-Rings symbol. The severed arm may indicate an earler battle - maybe when the other bangle was taken?

Ryujin

Legend

Well there's the rest of my post to cover that ;)

Then again, there could be a red herring involved and the bands aren't Noor in origin and Kamala's origin really hasn't been changed.

Staffan

Legend
Well there's the rest of my post to cover that ;)

Then again, there could be a red herring involved and the bands aren't Noor in origin and Kamala's origin really hasn't been changed.
She's clearly not Inhuman, as there's been no Terrigenesis going on. It is unclear how much of Agents of SHIELD is canon, but season 2 seems to be (Fury shows up with a helicarrier Coulson has been working on all season as a secret project), and season 2 is where the Inhumans are introduced. Terrigen mists from Terrigen crystals are what causes Inhuman mutations in the show, and we've seen nothing of the sort in Ms. Marvel.

Ryujin

Legend
She's clearly not Inhuman, as there's been no Terrigenesis going on. It is unclear how much of Agents of SHIELD is canon, but season 2 seems to be (Fury shows up with a helicarrier Coulson has been working on all season as a secret project), and season 2 is where the Inhumans are introduced. Terrigen mists from Terrigen crystals are what causes Inhuman mutations in the show, and we've seen nothing of the sort in Ms. Marvel.
... unless embedded in the bangle.

Zero canon. Same for the 6-episode Inhumans show. No Inhumans or Terrigen mist in the primary MCU. And now that Marvel has the rights back to mutants, I would guess, at least in the main MCU, it will be mutants and not Inhumans. But of course, as we saw in MoM, Black Bolt, and probably other Inhumans, do exist in the 838-MCU.

Staffan

Legend
... unless embedded in the bangle.
There was still no terrigenesis, just a glowy light. This shows what terrigenesis looks like in AOS:

I can't recall if we saw terrigenesis in the Inhumans show, which is probably at least closer to canon (since they brought Anson Mount back as Black Bolt in Strange 2).

Remove ads