D&D 5E MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Adventures for 5E

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
It looks like instead of stories that WotC is putting out Adventures for the MtG set AFR. The first is for 4-6 characters of level 8, and the last page of it teases the name of the follow-up.

Spoilers likely beyond this point!

Part I:

Part II: with discussion starting at post 21: D&D 5E - MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Adventures for 5E

Part III: with discussion starting at post 39: D&D 5E - MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Adventures for 5E

Part IV: with discussion starting at post 43: D&D 5E - MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Adventures for 5E

(Note: The thread on card spoilers is over at D&D General - MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Spoiler Thread )

1625069734340.png

1625070028106.png

Last edited:

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I haven't read the entirety of the adventure... but it seems like one character, Tyreus, is possibly a Planeswalker. He is established as from another world, and although that could just mean a mage with plaeshift, this is coming from the MTG site after all...

Weiley31

Legend
While I get its taking place in the Sword Coast, is this the first time in a long while WoTC has mentioned the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide?

Remove ads