• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode2: Russians and Fishmen?!

Radiant

First Post
January.12.2004
the beach halfway from Haven to the city
18:14
Katie can't see there the soldiers are and so could only disarm them by making a really strong magnetic field all on that side of the truch which could cause all kinds of crap to happen, especialy if Patriot carries something metalic. There are allready some bullet impacts on the truck from the shots she diverts to it and some even penetrate it and shoot through the gargo container, flying all around Katie and Jack. The ecptoplasmic wall between you and the cabin breaks apart as Lukor runs straight through it. He is still busy wiping slime from his face so he doesn't attack yet. The aquarian mutant runs towards the water and Jack only picks up some confused thoughts from it, it doesn't know what is happening since the container it was in is soundproof, it just wants to get back to the water and is ready to kill anithing that wants to stop it. Since their where no attacks from the water the way is free and it's allreadya ankledeep in the sea.

KitanaVorr

First Post
January.12.2004

Katie yelps as the bullets come through. "Sorry! Sorry! I'm a little new at this 'people trying to kill you' kind of thing!" she calls out ducking around.

Her eyes open wide though as Lukor comes crashing in and she screams in fear. "Oh :):):):)! This is so :):):):)ed! Let us out! Let us OUT, Jack!" Concentrating, Katie tries to shove Lukor back with a magnetic blast. "Don't you know the meaning of the word 'no' big boy?"

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Hell!
Jack gets out of the van, and reaches out with his mind, disbanding walls as he tries to find his way to Patriot.
Time to leave the party, attractive one. he quips, motioning for Katie to get behind him.

Chamber

Jono wraps himself up after the doctor leaves and goes up to his room for Video games and loud rock music, I wonder wot the others are up to? Feh, proabably all trying to get that, Eris gel to play spin the bottle or something.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
January.12.2004
Lukor runs towards Katie and Jack. Her power pushes him back but he is strong enough to press through it. It looks almost as if he runs in slow-motion while you flee through the vanishing walls. Suddenly you see Patriot blasting right into the fuel-tank of a jeep and turning it into a fire ball. Your reach his side a moment before Lukor reaches you. He immediatly changes his direction to him and screams in anger.
"I have waited a long time for this, stinking american pig!!!"
Patriot shrugs and stands relaxed, blinking to Katie as he sees the soldiers slow speed.
"Your sister didn't think so."
With that he charges his right fist with energy and punches Lukor right in the face. The Russian mutant flies back over a dozen yards and lands in ankle deep water. Jack sees that only one of the jeeps remains and it drives of fast, taking on the survívors from the other ones.
Lukor slowly lifts himself out of the water, ready to attack again but suddenly two pairs of blue hands grab his legs and throw him down. There is a lot of splashing and at least three mutants like the one you freed crab him and draw him further into the water, finally they all vanish under the surface.
Patriot looks at the fleeing car and heads for his bike, muttering to himself.
"Looks like his charming personalty finally got him what he deserved."

Last edited:

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Y'know, I never used to believe in karma, but I'm gonna have to reconsider that....
Jack smirks, and heads off to the undergrowth he parked the Insitute van behind.
Oh wait, before I forget, are you two alright?!

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: Chamber

Sir Osis of Liver said:
Jono wraps himself up after the doctor leaves and goes up to his room for Video games and loud rock music, I wonder wot the others are up to? Feh, proabably all trying to get that, Eris gel to play spin the bottle or something.

Joey passes Jono in the hall, "Hey keep the games down this time, alright? Just cause you like to have fun with yourself, does not mean you have to keep me up with you."

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I...I like my name, its just my last name that I want to... to change." Eris answered the older woman defensively, "Thats what they always called me...in there...whenever they would come into my room and hurt me." she said as a tear makes its way down her face, followed swiftly by more, whether they are from anger, saddness or fear isn't exactly clear to anyone, to Eris least of all. "I just don't want to be called that is all, ok?"

She began to follow the doctor, not really noticing where she was led. "They... they didn't all hit me you know, at least Ben didn't, he was awfully nice to me, but that was probably cause of my pheromones making him want me."

Dr Garcia looks shoked at Eris words. She stops and tries to clean away some of her tears. "No one will hurt you anymore, and we will give you another name if you want that."
She leads her out of the sublevel's in the hopes that she will feel better out in the open.

KitanaVorr

First Post
January.12.2004

Katie stared at the disappearing form of Lukor in the foaming water, glanced at Patriot, then at the destruction around them before shaking her head.

Still a bit shaken with the sudden violence, not to mention a huge man trying to kill her, she glanced up at Patriot with wide dark eyes. "Is this normal? Are we going to have to fight off these...Grimson Pride people all the time?"

Re: Re: Chamber

Tokiwong said:

Joey passes Jono in the hall, "Hey keep the games down this time, alright? Just cause you like to have fun with yourself, does not mean you have to keep me up with you."

Jono. lost in thought, jumps a little when Joey says something to him, Wot? Uh, yeah,wouldn't you to be too tired to surf and hang with the babes, right mate.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads