• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name Five Things You've Done That Others Probably Have Not

Storm Raven

First Post
1. Jumped off a waterfall in central Africa (in upcountry Zaire actually).
2. Watched a pride of lions take down a zebra, live (while in Tanzania).
3. Severed one of my own fingers and had it reattached.
4. Took part in a fossil hunting expedition in the Olduvai Gorge.
5. Injured myself playing golf.

NiTessine

Explorer
Vamprey said:
So you're the other person. Mind you I picked mine up in the $5 discount bin. Still think I was kinda ripped off.

I paid full price for mine, and don't regret the purchase.

1. Spent two years of my life in a mental institute, on three different wards in two different hospitals. I completed the two final years of comprehensive school in there.

2. Received a set of table silvers as a birthday present from a major of the KGB, back when they still had a KGB.

3. Cause my local grocery store to up their regular Mountain Dew order from the main warehouse, because I kept buying their stock dry.

4. In separate sittings, I've watched four seasons of Babylon 5, four seasons of Buffy and three seasons of The West Wing straight through.

5. Struck myself in the face with a sword, breaking the lens of my glasses and causing a bleeding wound. That was mildly embarrassing.

Finster

First Post
I don't know if these are things I've done, or things that just happened to me.

1) Was mistaken for a bank robber, and held at gunpoint while backup arrived.
2) Along with four other guys from the marine biology department, wiped out a species.
3) Traded jokes with a cop for two hours straight to avoid the holding cell.
4) Caused activation of Dayton AFB bomb squad with a practical joke that got out of hand.
(Not my fault, I swear)
5) Did 10'x10' chalk painting on recently constructed I670 highway for charity in
Columbus,OH.

Kemrain

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Ah, Clive's actually a really nice guy, if you met him without knowing what he wrote, all you'd think was that he was an eccentric British gay man who lived in Los Angeles. As for lunch, we had salad, if I remember correctly.
A salad? That's all? C'mon.. You had the blood of the innocent as dessing, didn't you? With crutons formed of the last gasp of a man tortured to death? C'mon.. Something creepy!

Or, even worse.. It was completely normal, and you'll be left wondering until the end of your days why he spared you...

- Kemrain the Crazy.

Last edited:

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
Re: Buying the D&D movie

NiTessine said:
I paid full price for mine, and don't regret the purchase.

If that doesn't brand you as unique, nothing else will! :lol:

Greylock

First Post
Storm Raven said:
5. Injured myself playing golf.

Heck, I injured myself once playing horseshoes. Took twelve stitches.

My family still gets a laugh out of it, and it was over twenty years ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads