• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name Five Things You've Done That Others Probably Have Not

jrients said:
I'm not evil. I'm lawful neutral and trying to enforce a contract!

But seriously, if you haven't tried talking to your creditor yet do so before they take your car or home. It may not help, but after they take it they will have the advantage in any negotiations. Also, a normal non-jerk type person with my job does everything in their power to not have to repo or foreclose. If you offer them a reason to give you more time they might take it.

If want more specific advice, email me at jrients AT gmail DOT com with questions.

Yup- I bet their clock by less than 4 hours. I had a sit down with the bank about this today. Everything is okay now but I still dislike the job (not the person unless they get off on it)

Torm said:
Can't speak for sixteen years, but my wife and I are coming up on fourteen, and this is true for us, too. :eek: Wonder if it's something to do with getting married to your high school sweetheart?

Don't even go there you rascal- what a life you have based on what I've read here :D

kyloss

First Post
Xath said:
It isn't. At least, not anymore. Depending on where you are and when you take the test, the variable changes. And I know it changes signifigantly by state. For example: On the PSAT, I scored a 218, which was in the top .5% of the nation. BUT it was 2 points lower than I needed to be a National Merit Semi-Finalist. However, had I lived in Missouri, I would have only needed a 162 to qualify for Semi. They judge percentage across the nation, but it's the average of the state that counts in the end.

The SATs are slightly different. Your score isn't fixed depending on how many right or wrong answers you have (unless you get a 1600). The entire test is scored on a bell curve so that the majority of the people end up having scores in the 1000s, whereas a decreasing percentage have scores above and below. I.E. If you score a 1400 one day, and take it again; Even if you answer the same number of questions correctly, you're not guarenteed to have the same score. It all depends on how the other people do.

Maybe its just because I live in Texas but it was enough for me to make National Merrit scholar. Dont remeber the actual psat score i think it was like 280 ore something- got perfect verbal and prety good math just didnt know that I could use a calc for either my act was only 35 though so.

jrients

First Post
megamania said:
Yup- I bet their clock by less than 4 hours. I had a sit down with the bank about this today. Everything is okay now but I still dislike the job (not the person unless they get off on it)

I'm glad to hear you could work something out. :)

Angcuru

First Post
MonsterMash said:
This intrigues me as I spent a couple of years in an archery club and it'd be pretty hard to do this (not impossible, but difficult all the same).
It helps to be using aluminun round-tipped training arrows against a target resting on a series of cinder blocks, and having the wind blowing downwards right after you release the arrow.. :p

Torm

Explorer
megamania said:
Don't even go there you rascal- what a life you have based on what I've read here :D
I wasn't going to - but I suppose that could be #6 on my list. ;)

I think you'd be surprised how mundane my life can be, for all the oddities. Like right now, I'm waiting for my daughter to finish the rest of her homework so I can help her with a Social Studies project. If that's not excitement and adventure, I don't know what is. Not that I'm complaining. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads