• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW GAME!!! Strange New World.

Timothy

First Post
Hmm, if ther's any spot left I'd like to join

If been wanting to make a pirate for a while, so I'll do that.

he'll be a fighter/rogue or a barbarian/rogue

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
You're welcome in Timothy, but remember i'm not letting people start multiclassed. Your first 5 lvls will have to be either all fighter, all barbarian, or all rogue. After the game starts and you start lvling up you can take whatever you want, but no multiclassing the first 5 lvls.

Timothy

First Post
Jemal, do you have dragon issue 301 (november 2002) about swashbackling, I might go for some of those feats if it is allowed.

Jemal

Adventurer
Kitana - Yes I absolutely am Evil... But come on, you know you are too.. Can't wait to meet your Xena. ;)

Timothy - Parry, Circle student/master, single blade, snatch weapon, danger sense, kick'em while they're down? I lov'em all. Go ahead as long as you meet the prereqs. Don't forget Expertise, it's a prereq for almost all of them (Plus it's just plain cool!).

Jemal

Adventurer
K this is the last round of questions I'll be answering for about 8 hours, I'm off after this post.

XP : Start with 11,000 Xp each. Craft whatever you want, Whatever XP you have left when the game starts is the level you are. (10,000 XP+ to be lvl 5. Less than that and you're lvl 4)
Everyone gets the 11,000, so all non-creators are closer to lvling up that you'll be if you spend yours.

HP : Max at first, 3/4 every other
(D4=3, D6=4, d8=6, d10=7, d12=9)
and of course don't forget constitution and toughness feat (Does anyone ever take that feat for anything except as a prereq for something?)

Also Timothy u need to choose a race.

That makes a sorceror, 2 paladins, a rogue, a cleric, and a pirate (Either brb or fgt or rog)
Hmm... and a possible fighter from kitana.

EDIT: Just remembered one thing you need to know before you make your characters. Anyone who's been here at least 2 years has Wilderness Lore as a class skill.
Now I'm really gone.. honest this time.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads