New Generation Legacy, Issue 1: Back to School

Samnell

Explorer
"Jun Min, I'll stay here with Jerry and we can talk to the authorities. Assuming she wants to go, Manjit might be better off at the institute with so many people crowding around. It's only a matter of time before reporters get here..."[/COLOR] Cody trails off "Raph is pretty tired as well, she can head back too*. If we get into more trouble here I can just call her back to my side."

"Right, sounds like a plan to me."

Mimic

First Post
"Now, I'm not rightly sure what is actually going on here," John says after Cody gives him the look, "but it sounds to me that what ever happened, happened because of something not within your control."

"It ain't the barbed wires fault if you don't respect the fact that it can cut you." John continues as he walks up to a wall and slams his shoulder into it, he pauses for a moment as he slowly rotates his arm.

"Damn, anyone want to help me push my should back into place? I should stay as well, considering we were in the middle of it, not that there is much to tell."

Samnell

Explorer
"Damn, anyone want to help me push my should back into place? I should stay as well, considering we were in the middle of it, not that there is much to tell."

"No worries," Jerry stepped over to offer his help. "Pretty sure it'll hurt worse going in than coming out."

Shalimar

First Post
"Stacy and I need medical attention and the entrance by the food court is where our teacher and the rest of the students will be coming out sure enough. Lets head that away and get these idiot badges bandaged up. Hopefully we can avoid the media while we do it, the bloody vultures." Clover tells the others, peeling a bit off her top out of the wound with a wince of pain.

She leads the quartet to the entrance and places herself by one of the medics, willing to help in any way she could if there were others that were ahead of her in needing medical attention, she let Stacy go first, since she thought with just a hint of pride that she could bear up better than the Yankee girl.

Agamon

Adventurer
Nick

Getting back in a decent amount of time with his elite abilities, Nick carries Layla into the Institute, but isn't quite sure where the infirmary is. The entrance is devoid of people, though you managed to spot some people outside as you 'slid' to the entrance.

"Hello, Nick," Amy greets him as they come through the doors. "You are currently injured and carrying the inert body of Layla Badahwi. You may both require medical attention. The medical staff has been alerted of your situation. Do you require directions or assistance to visit the infirmary?"

Outside the mall

Media types have begun to arrive, though they are kept well back of the workers and the injured by the authorities.

Manjit nods at the assurances. Cody even manages to coax something of a relieved smile from her. "I guess..." she concedes, though obviously not totally convinced.

"Thank you, Cody, but I should stay here," Jun Min tells them. "This was directly related to us, I've read the minds of some of the attackers, I can help the UN reps once they get here. If you feel well enough, and have means to get back quickly, and I mean quickly, you may, but expect to get questioned by someone sometime soon if you don't stay here for it."

Yoshi rejoins the group as the girls and Emmet also return. Yoshi looks pretty downcast. "Guys, they said they don't think she's gonna make it," he says, pointing back to Naeema, now being carried away on a stretcher. He casts a hopeful sidelong glance at Raph, who looks over to Cody. Though she's hiding it well enough, he can tell she's both in pain and very tired, but still willing to help out.

Last edited:

Vanifae

First Post
Nick replies, "Hell yeah Amy, you sweetheart you, I need some help... tell me where to go, I am fine but she could use some help... hang in there Layla, almost got you safe!" Once Amy starts giving him directions he zips his way there as fast as his powers will carry him, probably pushing himself to exhaustion...

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Miss Kim," Emmet calls to the young teacher. "Before I give my statement, I would like to pursue an idea to locate our attackers. Where can I use at least one personal computer with high-speed internet? Time is of the essence, by the way," he adds, resisting every urge to shoot a look at Clover.

Do I bother her with what I am doing? 'Who are you calling? Why are you calling your dad? Would it not be better to contact your parents from a safe place? Does he have sufficient security clearance to even hear your recounting of events? Why are you not calling your mother as well? Should you not trust the United Nations officials already in place, whose job is it to administrate the school? Do you think Jun Min Kim is too young for her position? Why not see to your wounded friends?' Not quite the young woman of action that I hoped for when I requested her assistance; instead she nitpicks every single thing I attempt to do. This Clover is absolutely infuriating, Emmet mentally seethes, gritting his teeth. Although I suppose that in better circumstances we should get along well enough, as long as I keep her away from my workspace. We both must be on edge, and I should give her more of a chance.

"Why do you refer to journalists as 'vultures, Clover," Emmet asks, curious.

Shalimar

First Post
Clover watches the medics treat Stacy, and then its her turn for treatment. They cut away the left sleeve of her sun dress and gently irrigate the laser burn with saline to let them finish removing the bits of cloth that had gotten stuck in it. After it was cleaned out they wrapped the wound lightly with gauze to prevent infection, that was really all that they could do with a burn without surgery, just prevent infection while it healed.

Once the medics were done with her wound and admonishing her to go to the school's infirmary when she got back, Clover returned to the other students who were standing around. At Emmet's question the girl shrugs, painfully. "Its what they are isn't it? They scent somethings up so now there circling around until they get an opening to dive in and pick it all clean? I bet we aren't going tobe able to leave campus for a while but even if we could we wouldn't get very far with them scenting around for their piece of the story." the girl says, facing the others with her back to the media.

Mimic

First Post
"No worries," Jerry stepped over to offer his help. "Pretty sure it'll hurt worse going in than coming out."

"Hang on to that thought partner." John replies.

Yoshi rejoins the group as the girls and Emmet also return. Yoshi looks pretty downcast. "Guys, they said they don't think she's gonna make it," he says, pointing back to Naeema, now being carried away on a stretcher. He casts a hopeful sidelong glance at Raph, who looks over to Cody. Though she's hiding it well enough, he can tell she's both in pain and very tired, but still willing to help out.

"Wait, I think I got an idea." John says as he moves over to the stretcher, "I ain't sure this is even going to work but its a chance, if not then the lady can try." He continues referring to Ralph. He places his good hand on Naeema's wounds and he glances back over to where Jerry is standing.

"What ever you were going to do, nows the time, pour it on and don't stop unless I tell you to or end up horizontal."

Use an extra effort to change the absorbtion ablitlity from enhanced strength to healing, which he will use to attempt to heal the injured girl. No HP to spend so he will become fatigued. I am not even sure this will work.

Samnell

Explorer
"What ever you were going to do, nows the time, pour it on and don't stop unless I tell you to or end up horizontal."

"Good luck, mate," Jerry did his best to yank John's shoulder back into place, like he'd seen lifesavers do on the telly.

Remove ads