New high-magic Harnworld campaign

Game will be played around a non-virtual table in northern Columbus, Ohio, USA.Good balance between role-playing & combat (using miniatures).As this is likely to be my last campaign ever, I am pulling out all the stops. I want to pit you against many things my players have never been tough-enough to handle in the past. There is likely to be travel to other planes of existance, dragon-riding PC's, and Artifacts! The rewards will be equal to the challenge level. I wrote this campaign to lead up to an exciting climax bigger than life, and then lost 3 players due to scheduling conflicts.The goals I've set could be accomplished in as little as 72 hours of gaming time, preferably playing 4-hour, 5-hr, or 6-hr gaming sessions every other weekend. I also encourage the pursuit of any personal goals your characters may have.The campaign is set in HarnWorld, which is a lot like medieval Great Brittain, with other European cultures mixed in. The western peninsula's cultures are similar to ancient Rome. Available PC races: Human, Elf, Half-elf, halfling & gnome. I would not recommend Dwarf simply because one of the biggest things I have planned is somethingf any Dwarf would refuse to take part in. Alignment: No evil PC's.The campaign begins with a hunt for a 1000-year-old Red Dragon whose lair likely contains the most coveted treasure hoard in a hundred mile radius.Start-up, high-magic, player characters begin at 7th level.*Only taking on 3 more players. Currently in need of a wizard, a cleric, & 1 more any fighter type (preferably a sub-class). *Group led by 50-year-old DM without up-to date books. Must be willing to play 3rd or (preferably) 2nd edition.*Hoping to start this January, to avoid extended holiday season break after only a few sessions.*Likely to play every other weekend....................................Contact Clark Andrews....landline phone: (614)987-5470Best time to call: 6:00pm-11:00pm weekdays or 1:00pm-12:00am weekends

Remove ads