• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New high-magic Harnworld campaign

Game will be played around a non-virtual table in northern Columbus, Ohio, USA.Good balance between role-playing & combat (using miniatures).As this is likely to be my last campaign ever, I am pulling out all the stops. I want to pit you against many things my players have never been tough-enough to handle in the past. There is likely to be travel to other planes of existance, dragon-riding PC's, and Artifacts! The rewards will be equal to the challenge level. I wrote this campaign to lead up to an exciting climax bigger than life, and then lost 3 players due to scheduling conflicts.The goals I've set could be accomplished in as little as 72 hours of gaming time, preferably playing 4-hour, 5-hr, or 6-hr gaming sessions every other weekend. I also encourage the pursuit of any personal goals your characters may have.The campaign is set in HarnWorld, which is a lot like medieval Great Brittain, with other European cultures mixed in. The western peninsula's cultures are similar to ancient Rome. Available PC races: Human, Elf, Half-elf, halfling & gnome. I would not recommend Dwarf simply because one of the biggest things I have planned is somethingf any Dwarf would refuse to take part in. Alignment: No evil PC's.The campaign begins with a hunt for a 1000-year-old Red Dragon whose lair likely contains the most coveted treasure hoard in a hundred mile radius.Start-up, high-magic, player characters begin at 7th level.*Only taking on 3 more players. Currently in need of a wizard, a cleric, & 1 more any fighter type (preferably a sub-class). *Group led by 50-year-old DM without up-to date books. Must be willing to play 3rd or (preferably) 2nd edition.*Hoping to start this January, to avoid extended holiday season break after only a few sessions.*Likely to play every other weekend....................................Contact Clark Andrews....landline phone: (614)987-5470Best time to call: 6:00pm-11:00pm weekdays or 1:00pm-12:00am weekends

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads