NEW Immortals Handbook - Ascension thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Near as I know they're open game content because they come from umbrasa and they only allow open game content to be posted. They even have a site disclaimer stating that anyone who posts their material there has to be careful not to post copyrighted stuff since they think you should be responsible for protecting your own copyrights, as it isnt really any of their affair. You should check it out sometime.

Just google Umbrasa Gravelands.

The community there is very friendly and very liberal. The carnifex and scourged vesper are posted there as well. Im sure they wont mind you using it if you ask nicely and give the original creator the credit for making them :). Just askem about it and see what they say.
Id imagine something can be arranged.

Edheldur

First Post
Hey UK!
Upper_Krust said:
The origins of which were born out of the Power Attack mechanic, not some other writers ideas. However, they do say great minds think alike. :)
And it's a good thing that great minds think alike. Since I already use those systems, porting in yours should go without any problem.

Hiya matey! :)

Pssthpok said:
Hey hey, UK. How are ya?

Okay I guess.

Pssthpok said:
Think we can get a progress report on Ascension?

I have all the errata spotted so far fixed, I may have an update on Sunday/Monday.

Also making early progress in terms of sketching the art. So I sort of know what I'll have on the cover and about half the interior illustrations.

Gothenem

Explorer
Pssthpok said:
Sounds good; so we'll have an update next Wednesday? :p

Ouch. I am still waiting. I unfortunately waited too long to preorder, and now I'm agnonizing 'cause I don't even get the sneak previews.

I writhe on the floor in agony :s

Ahh well, I know it'll be worth the wait. I enjoy the Epic Bestiary. It frightens all my players :lol:

WarDragon

First Post
Is the speed tripling from a divine template, or Celerity, applied before or after the Fast Movement class feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads