News Digest for June 9, 2024

Monster Manual cover reveal, Roll20 purchases Demiplane, Diana Jones Award finalists announced, and more!

Hello everyone, Darryl here with the summary of this week’s gaming news from EN World.

3e0614a8aa3353c260a4acad52072564_original_png.jpg

EN Publishing News

1715130862717.png

EN World Feature Columns

cover.jpg

Tabletop RPG News

That’s all from me for this week! Don’t forget to support our Patreon to bring you more gaming news content.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’m a little surprised DC20’s +$1,000,000 kickstarter didn’t make the cut
It's just a list of the news items on the site this last week. There's no 'cut'. I'm sure once I've recovered from an exhausting UKGE and the ensuing crippling con crud, I'll manage to write an article about the latest $M kickstarter, and then it will be included in that week's digest. Right now I'm barely able to make it to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

xiphumor

Legend
It's just a list of the news items on the site this last week. There's no 'cut'. I'm sure once I've recovered from an exhausting UKGE and the ensuing crippling con crud, I'll manage to write an article about the latest $M kickstarter, and then it will be included in that week's digest. Right now I'm barely able to make it to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.
Ah! I’m sorry! I didn’t realize that was how these were assembled! Please enjoy your recovery :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads