D&D General Non-European Campaigns?

Mercurius

Legend
How about this for inspiration: Imagine a civilization in the Sahara in 5000 BC, before the rapid desertification. A high culture, the ancestor of Egypt and Mesopotamia, perhaps either a colony of Atlantis before it sunk in 9500 BC, or Atlantis itself (see the Richat Structure). Here's a map for you:

1590351775949.png

jgsugden

Legend
My campaign world tries to mix inspiration from across the globe in every region. It isn't Westworld, with Greekland, Indialand, Englandland, etc... That was the result of a slow evolution over the decades.

Zardnaar

Legend
How about this for inspiration: Imagine a civilization in the Sahara in 5000 BC, before the rapid desertification. A high culture, the ancestor of Egypt and Mesopotamia, perhaps either a colony of Atlantis before it sunk in 9500 BC, or Atlantis itself (see the Richat Structure). Here's a map for you:

View attachment 122265

Kind of what I've done with last game. The ancients may not be as dead and buried as thought.

Outside Europe the middle east, Maya/Aztec, Africa, Oceania, India and Then China/Japan hold the most interest. In that order.

Katanas, samurai, ninjas etc don't interest me at all.

Remove ads