Now that 4e is upon us, what will you do?

What will you do?

• Stop the current campaign, switch to 4th edition

Votes: 39 19.4%
  • 4th edition is bringing me back to D&D. We're starting a new 4th edition campaign

Votes: 36 17.9%
  • Business as usual - no conversions.

Votes: 103 51.2%
  • We're converting our ongoing campaign to 4th edition

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • We're converting our ongoing campaign to Pathfinder

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Stop the current campaign. Play something other than D&D for a while

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Stop the current campaign, switch to Pathfinder

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have no freaking idea.

Votes: 17 8.5%

S. Baldrick

Explorer
The groups that I play with are primarily sticking with 3.5 although there has been some interest in checking out C&C and Savage Worlds.

Nadaka

First Post
Stop the current campaign. Play something other than D&D for a while

This is mostly due to non-4e reasons. School let out and half my group went home for the summer, another is moving out of state. We stopped our 3.5 game and started up a gurps swashbuckling pirate game, lots of fun while it lasted. I don't really have any other prospects for gaming this summer.

drothgery

First Post
I have no idea.

We'll keep our 3.5e game going for at least a little while, but after that? Who knows.

One of the guys is playing around with Pathfinder and wants to run a game. I'd like to run Episode II of my SWSE game, or a trial run of 4e (with non-pregen PCs) through the Keep on the Shadowfell. One of our usual DMs I think would rather stick with 3.5; the other one's been pretty active on the 4e boards here.

Festivus

First Post
My tabletop game is currently in the middle of Age of Worms (3.5), will be at least another year to wrap that up.

I made the decision to support Living Forgotten Realms with 4E, so that's a new game I'll be running less frequently than the other.

My online virtual tabletop game is starting a new 4E campaign.

My PBP I await your decision :)

Remove ads