+1 GreatClub of Shock +13/+8 att (1d10+6 +1d6 Electric, Crit 20 x2) 8305gp
5x Throwing Axe +10/+5 att (1d6+5(?), Crit20 x2, 10ft) 40gp

Appearance
Height: 6'8" tall
Weight: 314 lbs
Hair: White and long and greasy
Eyes: Pink
Skin: White/Green
Baja is a half-orc albino. He is ugly and his teeth (uncharacteristically white and clean looking) jut out at rediculous angles. His face is also horribly scarred. He carries his great club on his back and although he seems unkempt actually keeps his equipment in good order.

Background

**Soon to come**

Possessions

+1 Chain Armour AC+5, Max Dex+4, Armour Check -1, Spell% 20% 1250gp
Backpack 2gp
Bedroll 1sp
Flask 3cp
Flint and Steel 1gp
3x Oil Flasks 15sp
Belt Pouch 1gp
10x Rations 5gp
Rope 50' 10gp
2x Sacks 2sp
Whetstone 2gp
10x Firewood 1sp
Explorers Outfit 10gp
Light Warhorse (Stats forthcoming) 150gp
Military Saddle 60gp
Saddlebags 4gp
2x Holy Water 50gp
2x Cure Light Wounds Potions 100gp

Money 9gp

(Let me know any issues and I'll sort them asap. I had to rush typing this as I have an impatient girlfriend sat next to me who keeps bugging the crap out of me to leave. *grumbles*)

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
mpickett81 said:
I didn't have time to get my character done today. I should have him up tomorrow.
*taps calander significantly* ;)

characters look fine so far... still no cute widdle halflings (which would work real well for a werebat, in my humble opinion) and not so much of the sneaky yet. Does look like there's some reasonable social skills.

if we can get the rest of the characters hammered out, I'm ready to start just about anytime. Also let me know as individuals ifyou would have liked your character to have met and bonded with some of the others already or if I should start with the Gathering. :uhoh:

Kahuna Burger

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
Also let me know as individuals ifyou would have liked your character to have met and bonded with some of the others already or if I should start with the Gathering. :uhoh:

Kahuna Burger

My preference would be for a chance to meet in game, but I'm flexible to either.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
deadestdai said:
I'd be inclined to agree with hafrogman - Baja doesn't have many friends.

but he's going to... ;) remember, no obstructionists. OK, I'll start a thread in playing the game, and we'll start out with some random pairings to play out the first meetings as you are drawn together. We'll be assuming some adventuring in small groups leading up to the full game begining as you all come together.

Kahuna Burger

deadestdai

First Post
I never said he "hadn't had" any. He just doesn't "have" many is all. And he's always willing and happy to help out those who would ask. :) I'm trying to write that part up right now.

Remove ads