Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
I;m arranging initial introductios a couple at a time. I can be patient on everyone's characters. Those who are ready should singout so I can start your intro mini threads.

Kahuna Burger

deadestdai

First Post
I'm not going to be able to get Baja's background up until after the weekend also. But It'll be done asap - promise. Monday more than likely.

deadestdai

First Post
OKay, ferretguy has been kind enough to lend me his Oathbound source book to pour over in these next few days so Baja's background will be more in line with the whole setting (Hopefully).

Kahuna Burger

First Post
deadestdai said:
OKay, ferretguy has been kind enough to lend me his Oathbound source book to pour over in these next few days so Baja's background will be more in line with the whole setting (Hopefully).

just remember, you are not yet on the forge... the introduction ofthe party is taking place in a more generic D&D sort of world....

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Hoping to add the half elf fighter and the half orc barbarian to the introduction thread soon (as a side thread, then meet you up as needed.) Is Baja about ready?

can I get some input on the other characters? I'm hoping nameless and mpickett are still in...

Kahuna Burger

deadestdai

First Post
OKay - as promised, Baja's Background and brief personality overview

Background:

Baja’s life was filled with strife from the day he was born. The elders in the human tribe into which he was born, having seen he was both a half-orc and an albino, declared that the “abomination” be left in the hills for the wolves to devour. Were it not for his mother stealthily making off every mid-day and night-time to feed and care for him in the cave where she had managed to hide him away. He grew strong and with an ability to weather the elements and dangers that nature could throw at him. At the age of 3 he killed a python that had slithered into his home-cave and when he was 15, he was most instrumental in both alerting and helping defending the very village that cast him out from an orcish raid. After that, the village took him back in, tentatively though. The elders still warned against accepting him in and schemed to have him removed. After three years, they came up with a plan to have the man transported to a most dangerous plane of the Abyss (His growing popularity with the common tribes people prohibiting them from openly slaying the man.) using the talents of a wilds shaman who held a dubious background.
But the shaman felt uncommon pity upon Baja and instead teleported him into a land across the “Water That Stretched to the Sun” where none would know Baja and where he would be so far from his homelands that he could never be able to return; thus fulfilling in part the shaman’s part of the bargain.
Since then, Baja has traveled the new lands and in four years of searching has not found his tribe or their grounds. In this time, the warrior has gained a small reputation for righting wrongs in his own limited way and for standing up for those who cannot do so for themselves.

Personality:

Baja (Pronounced: Bah-zhah), is a dim witted kindly oaf. He isn’t taken to thinking before he acts and when he acts it is rarely a delicate matter. He has a good natured demeanor, if a little childish, and usually sports a hearty, if ugly (And to some fearsome looking.) toothy smile. If Baja is not smiling, then people are usually going to get very, very hurt.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ok, I'll add to the intorductions thread for Baja and the half elf whose name I forget... should be up shortly, so check it out and post.

have we lost the other two players? four is doable, but I don't want to startwithout anyone whose still interested.

Kahuna Burger

Remove ads