• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OCC] Stargate SG-1 – Confrontation – OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'll be away from my computer for a few more days yet . . . should be back to normal by Thursday (hopefully)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Keia said:
I'll be away from my computer for a few more days yet . . . should be back to normal by Thursday (hopefully)

I'm busy again Friday and it looks like the boards will be down from Friday through Sunday. Expect posting goodness to commence on Monday . . .

Here's a few hints. . . .

" . . . Glowing creature wreathed in flames, liquid fire dripping and sizzling on the warehouse floor. . . "

" . . . each of the chevrons lit from the crystals within as they were depressed on the DHD . . . "

. . . and the introduction of a new PC (rather an NPC becoming a PC)!!

Catch you all on Monday!!!

Keia

Last edited:

ajkar

First Post
Now assuming the role of Lt Barry Stewart, Ajkar

Keia said:
" . . . Glowing creature wreathed in flames, liquid fire dripping and sizzling on the warehouse floor. . . "

" . . . each of the chevrons lit from the crystals within as they were depressed on the DHD . . . "

. . . and the introduction of a new PC (rather an NPC becoming a PC)!!

Wow! nothing like jumping right into the fire on my first adventure. I have read all the threads that have been posted and I am starting to get a pretty good feel for all the characters. I definitely have a grasp on the story which is awesome. I hope everyone will bear with me as I assume Lt. Barry Stewart's role and get comfortable in writing in my first PBP game.

Ajkar

Keia

I aim to misbehave
ajkar said:
Wow! nothing like jumping right into the fire on my first adventure. I have read all the threads that have been posted and I am starting to get a pretty good feel for all the characters. I definitely have a grasp on the story which is awesome. I hope everyone will bear with me as I assume Lt. Barry Stewart's role and get comfortable in writing in my first PBP game.

Welcome in! Ajkar is a friend from home that was simply amazed at the pbp possibilities when I told him about them. Hopefully, I'm up to making his first in play by post experience a good one.

I haven't had much interaction in the OOC forum, lately but I figured I wanted to let everyone know some of my plans. Those who survive the experience within the warehouse will all level once on the other side of the stargate. I'm certain the life experiences you've alll had the past few days have been sufficient to bypass any training time you may have needed.

As such, take a look at the characters posted earlier, think about where you want to go with them for next level and any changes you would want to make on things that I have done with them. I'll help anyone that doesn't have a Stargate book with terms, ideas and suggestions.

Also plan on moving the characters over to the rogue's gallery thread when you're satisifed with them.

In the meantime . . . .

IC post coming tomorrow am!!

Keia

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
ajkar said:
Wow! nothing like jumping right into the fire on my first adventure. Ajkar

Welcome aboard, Ajkar!
Stewart has been a pretty cool npc so far, you should have some fun with him.
As far as jumping into the fire, well you sure got that right!! Keia likes to keep things hot around here!

Good luck!
Nuke

Keia

I aim to misbehave
True to my word, the action has begun.

Please post any action questions over in this thread, to keep the IC thread as pure as possible.

Here is the map. The darkened lava pit is the one that was cooling, the big circle is the creature. The letters denote where you are according to the description.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As an aside, I'm having some trouble with my Yahoo account so I've changed my e-mail to hotmail temporarily. As I can't access Yahoo, please send any messages to either hotmail (my default e-mail now for ENWorld) or PM me.

Thanks,
Chris

ps. any messages to me since wednesday of last week did not get to me. (Evil, evil yahoo) so please resend.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Initiatives for the potential upcoming conflict . . . ;)

Initiatives: Number
Donovan: 28
Ilianov: 26
Durant: 24
Fisher: 21
Fallon: 19
Salamanders: 19
Stewart: 16
Nguyen: 15
Grayson: 13
Noble Salamander: 6

I'll try and post actions in the OOC based on the descriptions I get in the IC thread. If you would like to give your actions here to clarify, feel free!

Keia

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Here are the actions that took place in the first round, with the exception of the salamander:

Donovan: Dropped gear, drew rifle
Ilianov: Drew weapon, turned, spot
Durant: Drew weapon, issued orders
Fisher: Gathered gear and cat.
Fallon: Grabbed Grayson, aimed
Salamanders: Emerged from pools
Stewart: Drew, readied action
Nguyen: Dialed the gate
Grayson: Moved 5', relayed message, refocused

These actions changed the above initiatives as follows: Fallon +2, Grayson +5. Initiative is fluid and changes based on actions from round to round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads