• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

KitanaVorr

First Post
Expecting the others to obey her orders, the Princess was headed back to her cabin when the tower called in to confirm their departure. Ignoring it and figuring they would let her know when their destination had been achieved. Besides she had more important things to worry about...

The sensor panel stayed just as empty as it had been when they left the docking bay. The ship left the atmosphere without anything else showing up, and once in orbit there were only a few ships on thier sensors: Two planetary defense platorms, old and beaten by the looks of the one fairly close to them, and a frieghter that was making its way in to land.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon nods his head “yes” to both suggestions, “I agree but I’m not sure we shouldn’t jump first, we can get all the prep work for going outside done first, drop out of hyperspace and perform a little operations, and hopefully be back in hyperspace before they arrive.”

He turns the ship a bit giving themselves a wide berth of all the ships in orbit while he calls out to Lance, “How about that place where the princess shop till she dropped and we found that exotic club.” He says the last part with a huge stupid grin on his face.

“I mean we might as well give them the impression we don’t suspect anything and I really can't think of a better place than that.”

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon nods his head “yes” to both suggestions, “I agree but I’m not sure we shouldn’t jump first, we can get all the prep work for going outside done first, drop out of hyperspace and perform a little operations, and hopefully be back in hyperspace before they arrive.”

He turns the ship a bit giving themselves a wide berth of all the ships in orbit while he calls out to Lance, “How about that place where the princess shop till she dropped and we found that exotic club.” He says the last part with a huge stupid grin on his face.

“I mean we might as well give them the impression we don’t suspect anything and I really can't think of a better place than that.”

"I'm not sure I follow. Someone put a homing beacon on us? If so, we want to remove it first, or head the wrong way a bit before we remove it."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

The wrong direction, we could pull it off now but we know they are in this system and if they suspect we could get away they could attack us in the middle of that operation. I don’t know about you, but I have no desire to dangle from a cord, vulnerable in the vacuum of space, when we could be assaulted at anytime.”

Last edited:

deadestdai

First Post
Wiping the remenants of the spilled food from the front of his shirt, Rytt leant back and offered his suggestion.

Perhaps an exterior sensor scan will provide us with the location of this beacon?

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
The wrong direction, we could pull it off now but we know they are in this system and if they suspect we could get away they could attack us in the middle of that operation. I don’t know about you, but I have no desire to dangle from a cord, vulnerable in the vacuum of space, when we could be assaulted at anytime.”

"Neither do I, but then, I wouldn't be the one dangling, Master Mechanic Darkstrider. I suppose, though, we could head to Bimmisaari regardless, then stick the beacon onto someone else's ship once we arrive in port."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon replies to Rytt, “If it does its not worth the credit it cost or it’s an obvious decoy but I guess do it anyways.” He leaves it up to Rytt to do though.

Yelling back to Lance, “I was think more like half way there and just stopping out in the middle of know where… If they are as well supplied as they could be their ships would be able to make it to Bimmisaari long before us and they could meet us when we landed.”

Last edited:

Remove ads